Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available Get em while they last! Remaining CVCV.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

circa1850

Established Member
Impact
50
ONLY 1083 REMAIN OUT OF A POSSIBLE 16,900 CVCV.NET COMBINATIONS.

ALL CVCV.COM REGGED.
​

Posted at www.whi.ms

Donations accepted and appreciated.
​
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I tried to reg dabe.net but it was already taken.
When was this list compiled?
 
0
•••
bobdigital said:
I tried to reg dabe.net but it was already taken.
When was this list compiled?
It is a multiple forum post and the list was compiled earlier today. Would be great if folks would indicate which ones were regged.

Second posting today. Was listed as LVLV.net which some said did not make any sense :lala:

Reposted not too long ago as CVCV.net to please everyone.

dabe.net WHOIS record:

Record created on: 2007-02-01 01:58:17.0
Database last updated on: 2007-02-01 02:01:27.377
Domain Expires on: 2008-02-01 01:58:18.0
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Many getting regged, so don't miss this one!
 
0
•••
I grabbed vocu.net, I found it pretty good and easy on the tounge..

Thanks a bunch mate adding rep after posting!

edit: also grabbed vubi.net so im done now..

thanks again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
aki said:
I grabbed vocu.net, I found it pretty good and easy on the tounge..

Thanks a bunch mate adding rep after posting!

edit: also grabbed vubi.net so im done now..

thanks again.

Your welcome and many more remaining.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back