Dynadot

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At the time of this writing, 5 of the domains above are taken:

Eavesdrop.io

EveryAudience.com

OpinionBird.com

RecentArrival.com

UpcomingLife.com

//////////

Today's drop

MovieAmbition.com

FarmerPassion.com

FameFollow.com

FederalBonus.com

ThinkAnytime.com

//////////

As always, it is recommended to do the following for each name you're considering purchasing:

BARE MINIMUM

• Is it pronounceable? Unless you are selling LLLL's - these are 4 letter .coms - make sure you're selling a pronounceable name. Some other exclusions are short names like Secur.ly and such, but I will stick to only talking about .coms. Make sure the domain can be said on a radio and won't need further clarification. OpinionBird.com, rather than OpynionBird.com. Kapish?

• Check for similar sales on Namebio (these names are mostly 2 word domains. Enter 1 of the words into Namebio and observe, then enter the other and observe. Keep in mind the year the domain was sold in - recent sales are more relevant. Lastly, pay special attention to good names as opposed to average or below average names. Then, mentally determine a price range and draw conclusions based off the data you saw)
For example, let's look at OpinionBird.com (already taken) - I'll do one keyword as an example here.
*** I will proceed with the assumption that OpinionBird.com is a website for paid surveys, much like Survey Monkey

I enter 'Opinion' into Namebio and filter by .com.
I get the following domains: OpinionAnalytics ($352), PaidOpinions ($211), OpinionPower ($401), TrueOpinion ($348), ChangeOpinion ($116), SocialOpinion ($360), GetOpinions ($102), and so on. Further investigation shows me names like OpinionPoll selling for $1836, and OpinionsApp for $2999.

This data actually shows me that there isn't such a close connection between keywords and the price. In my opinion, OpinionsApp is a much weaker name than PaidOpinions, yet the price of the first is $3k and the second only $350.

How is this happening? This makes no sense! It is possible that end users have already chosen their name and simply go on marketplaces to purchase them for $$$$. Another possibility is really good pitching by a reseller or broker. Regardless, you must dive deep into this data & look at it in context - don't just take it plainly.

If you are serious about making money on a domain, you must go very deep into your research. You have to think like an end user - why would you pay somebody $3000 for a domain? What would that name provide for you? Why is a subjectively good name like PaidOpinions selling for only $352? For me personally, I can see a huge company being built based on that name alone.

In summary, seeing all these varying price points showed us that there isn't such a clear distinction between 'high profit' and 'low profit' domains. I won't go further in this example, but more information is definitely needed to draw conclusions. This is a good example of a landscape that isn't fully figured out yet!

You would then repeat this process with the second keyword. The second keyword could actually help you uncover more information about the overall landscape
, helping you make a more educated decision about your purchase. ALWAYS look at the big picture! Don't get sucked into concentrating on all the small details.

This process could take about 15 minutes, which is really not much. So be thorough.

• Check for trademarks. Type in the domain name and check if any companies are registered under that name. If you see a company but it has an "ABANDONED" status, you're probably good to go. But if there are lots of entries and the results are more complex, you might want to consult an IP lawyer. Of course, only do that if you consider the domain worthy since the costs can add up (though I have never done this myself)

RECOMMENDED

• Check Google Trends to see if a niche is on the rise or if it's falling. Taking our OpinionBird.com example earlier, I think of the niche this name deals with - to me it's surveys. To you, it might be something else - great! Having different ideas is good for creating more opportunities. Just make sure that you know what most people will assume the name means - you will need good awareness and common sense for this.
In Google Trends, I type in paid survey, set the country to the US, and set the timeline to last 5 years. The graph actually shows us a slight decline, from about 70% average interest to 60%. You could check variations on this keyword - paid surveys, paid polls, paid studies, etc. The results surprised me a little bit, but after thinking about them, I believe it's because the hype about getting paid to do surveys is slowly dying.

Now... do you see how knowing the popularity of the domain's niche could help us price and sell it? This can help you make a more accurate appraisal, find end users (since you understand the niche), and so on. It is important to know your niche!
  • Check Google Keyword Planner to get search volume. Search volume means the amount of people searching a specific word or phrase on Google. How might this help us, you might ask? By knowing the search volume, you can further determine the popularity of a niche, and even the popularity of a domain's exact keywords.
For example, Opinion Bird is currently getting 0 search volume a month. This means that nobody is searching for it. So... it's a bad name, right? Well, just because no one is searching for it doesn't mean it's a bad name. It can be a brandable name - meaning you can set up an end user with this name.

Why do I say this? Well, although Opinion Bird is getting 0 search volume, the niche Opinion Bird is in receives 49 500 searches A MONTH! Impressive, huh? It's the paid surveys niche! Now if you tried to sell this domain to an end user, your leverage went from "Opinion Bird gets no searches a month" to "The niche Opinion Bird is in gets searched by 50 000 people A MONTH!". What shift.

Try it out: sign into Keyword Planner, click the wrench for Tools, then choose the first option - Keyword Planner. Click on Get search volume and forecasts. In the table you will see a Vol column - this is your search volume. Alternatively, choose Find new keywords to get more ideas about your niche.

This tool is a godsend - it will show you keyword volume on Google, Amazon, and other sites. It's a Chrome extension.

• Lastly... what does your gut say about this domain? Don't try to justify it. If you don't vibe with the name, don't bother. You have to believe in the name!
I remember buying AboveJourney.com by accident because I was acting impulsively and forgot to cancel my order. The next day, my gut was telling me it wasn't a good name. Of course, at first glance it's a 2 word domain with good potential in the travel niche. But in reality this name does not really make sense to me. Above journey... journey above? Like a flight? It's not a common way to describe flights. To be honest, it's hard to put my reasoning into words except to say that my gut does not approve, haha.

So, follow your gut!

IN CONCLUSION - A Practical Guide
Please note, by no means this is a full checklist of things to check for - for that check out the thread posted by Eric. The checklist here is my personal checklist, some of the most common things I look for.

Without further ado:
0. Is it pronounceable?
1. Check Namebio
2. Check trademarks
3. Check Google Trends
4. Check Google Keyword Planner
5. Gut feeling

Or... you could just YOLO it.
Your choice ;)

Take care, everyone. Hope you found this guide useful!

Last edited:
•••
Tuesday's drop:

LabInjury.com

DeveloperLane.com

PhoneVersion.com

MotionLane.com

// Lower tier

FamousArrival.com

HeartAmbition.com

PilotLane.com

MenuDealer.com

DeveloperHunter.com

//

Please look at the post above if you don't know how to do good domain research! Also check out this thread for a HUGE list of factors to consider.
You don't have to memorize the list of factors, just read it once or twice, understand why these factors were mentioned, and finally tailor the factors based on your experience. It will take a little bit of playing around if you're new. I'm still developing my "vetting" skills. You will get better.

Since I don't go deep into researching each name - I only go by gut feel - please make sure that the name you're interested in looks promising based off your research.

This means, check Namebio's sales history and check for trademarks, at the very least.

You can also run a simple google search with the domain's keywords, to see if there are any existing companies using the name. Or, you could also pitch to the websites showing up in the results.

Good luck. I will be ending these drops on December 1st - this Saturday.
We'll do a reflection of all the names sold, and I'll check if anyone made a sale yet on Namebio.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Taken domains since last post:

EaseOver.com

DeveloperLane.com

PhoneVersion.com

//

My apology for not posting yesterday, got really sick, though I'm back to normal now.

To make up for yesterday, today's drop is fantastic.
Here we go:

Today's Drop

(In the brackets are some ideas I have for the domains)

DeveloperReady.com (developer-ready code, sort of like Codepen.io)

SimilarIdea.com (SimilarWeb.com & AlternativeTo.com come to mind - use this to find similar ideas.
Can use as a word cloud website, type in a word and it will give you a collection of similar words, or 'ideas')

ConditionBased.com (Coding angle
- If this, then that. Coding blog. IFTT - If This Then That recipes. Automation angle - app or service, advanced settings.)

TinyAudience.com (Small but passionate niche
. Create a Patreon-like website for a small crowd that wants to see their idol succeed. Live streaming site - be more personal, 1 on 1 with fans, maybe more like Omegle but for fans?)

DeveloperFix.com ('Fuelling addiction' - things that make developers feel great. Neat code, fancy user interfaces, etc. Like Dribbbler.com but for code. Niche developer Q&A community - like StackExchange but for a more specific niche, since the competition is big for this one. Dominate a small niche with this domain. Hire a developer to fix your shit - lol, when shit hits the fan, you will go to DeveloperFix.com and hire a trusted developer to make things right again)

//Lower tier

EveryPriority.com (Habit tracking. Or, task prioritization software - get 'every priority' done, work on projects with coworkers, keep tabs on your most important tasks - your priorities)

MentalPriority.com (Meditation niche. Fix your mind. Stop negative thoughts, become calm
. Make your mind a priority)

StealthConnection.com (Sneaky VPN, unnoticed by Netflix and big VPN-blocking sites)

GrowthAmbition.com
(Business blog. How to make money online. Affiliate marketing, blogging, Youtube, Adsense, digital products, etc.. sharing ways to "grow" financially.)

Inflectable.com (to inflect is to vary pitch or to alter noticeably
. Kinda vague. Voice coaching service / product?)

I'll be reflecting on this experiment on Saturday. We'll see how many domains were registered in total and if any of them sold to a reseller / end user.

Remember, all these names were found manually through a technique of mixing keywords. It's a really simple technique, actually - I may post it this weekend, as a nice grand exit. To everyone saying hand regs are dead - this experiment has so far proven otherwise. We have seen many different members register the names provided here, and I would go as far as to say that at least one of these names will sell for $1000.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Names claimed since last post:

TinyAudience.com

DeveloperFix.com

StealthConnection.com

//

Friday's drop

Okay, so today I really put in some good effort. Another HUGE drop. Once again, every single name you see here was manually found. A very, very tedious process, but very much possible, haha. Hope I inspired more people to try hand registering names!

//High tier

PromoteAd.com

FrequentLook.com

FrequentVacation.com

DiscoverClient.com

PromoteStory.com

//Mid tier

RetainFreedom.com

ManyAhead.com

AllowFeedback.com

DebateScene.com

PurchaseMagnets.com

DestroyAd.com

//Lower tier

FirstBelief.com

FrequentIncome.com

SeparateHome.com

ComplexIncome.com

CuteCaption.com

FixedAlert.com

DeeplyAlert.com

BlueBeginner.com

Tomorrow will be the last day of the experiment, as promised. Overall, I would say that my patience and focus skills became better - hand registering is very mentally intensive and takes time.

Actually, I want to talk about mental fatigue today.

It is said that the average human makes 35 000 decisions a day. When I go through my lists of available names (made through combining dictionary words), I make a decision for each name I see.
Let's say, out of 500 names I scroll past, I pick up 7. These are A LOT of decisions made by the brain in a short amount of time. When you go through this process for a while, you will find yourself needing a break after an hour or two.

My point is simply to present to you that this is happening - I do not really have a strong opinion on whether you should do hand regs or avoid them, but I do suggest to try this process once. Just know, it will take more time than you expect & more brain power than you expect. However, you will be able to spot some really decent names for the lowest price imaginable - the register fee.

I think everyone should try manually searching for names, as the return on the investment can be really worth it. Especially the nay-sayers ;) There is definitely potential in these kinds of names.

So yeah. Manually searching for domains literally taxes your brain's decision making capacity. I suggest setting aside an evening / a few hours for this, and not staying up too late to do this (guilty :xf.rolleyes:). Find your batch of names, then come back to it later with a fresh mind and filter out the bad names.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Names claimed since last drop:

EstateCruiser.com

Unsafe.io

Isolatable.com

Diminishable.com

FrequentLook.com

FixedAlert.com

//

There's an old quote that goes something like this:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

So far, I've been feeding you. This is great, but if you don't know what I'm doing or how I'm doing it , you will not be able to find fish yourself, and therefore feed yourself independently.

I decided that instead of a massive name drop on my last day, I will teach you the exact strategy I've been using this whole time, for completely free. Keep in mind, this is heavily concentrated on domain names based off dictionary words - not brandable names, name hacks, etc.

A lot of people these days try to make money every way they can, often out of greed and/or desperation. 9 times out of 10, the money paid is not even worth the content they provide. I'd like to not only provide something that is worth your time, but also give it away for completely free as a way of saying thanks. I learned a lot from this community, and it's time to give back in a massive way.

Today I will be sharing a method that I haven't seen anywhere else. This is something that I invented myself. Of course, this is nothing revolutionary, it just took some thought on my part. But nonetheless I have not seen it elsewhere. Enjoy.

The Strategy
(I have included a summary at the bottom for convenience.)

I would like to first emphasize the importance of understanding the strategy - not simply learning what tools to use. We will be using tools at every step of the way, but you need to have an understanding of why we do the things we do.

For that reason, each step will be concentrating on the "bigger picture" of what is being done, rather than the tool used. That's also because tools are interchangeable and you may want to use different tools.

This will be quite a long post. If you like it, take your time reading it over a few days, since I wanted to include as much relevant detail as possible.

0. How are dictionary domain names created?

My posts have mostly been dealing with 2 word domains. You can actually replicate this technique with 1, 2, or even 3 word domains. To understand what word combinations work, because many simply do not, we must look at dictionary domains that sell, use our gut feeling, and draw conclusions.

//

Adjective + Noun

For example, let's look at FrequentLook.com. Breaking down the keywords, we get Frequent + Look.

Frequent
is an adjective. Look is a noun.
Therefore, one way to go about keyword domains is by using adjective + noun.

You will notice that I have used this formula generously - just take a look at the composition of StealthConnection.com, TinyAudience.com, UsefulResponse.com, UpcomingLife.com, etc.
They are all adjectives + nouns.

Now, a quick English review. The reason that the adjective + noun formula works so well is because adjectives actually describe nouns. That is their purpose in the English language - to modify and describe nouns. It is only natural, then, to see an adjective and a noun together - you have a word that describes and adds depth to another word.

//
Noun + Noun

Another formula I've been using, though I haven't been conscious of it until now (this is what I mean by gut feeling), is noun + noun. Examples include, DeveloperFix.com, RobotHubs.com, DeveloperRoom.com, AnalyticsChart.com, WordWebs.com, and so on. Now, you might think of 'fix' in DeveloperFix differently - as a verb (fix something), while I was thinking of it as a noun (fix - a dose).
It is important to be aware of what function a word serves when combining with another word.

The reason that the combination of noun + noun can work well is because when two words are joined, a new meaning can be formed out of the exclusive combination of these words. Let's look at WordWebs - a word is a collection of letters, and a web is a network of fine threads. Putting our creative thinking cap on, we can vaguely connect both meanings and form the keyword WordWebs - a network of words. Isn't it amazing how two random words were joined to create a strong name concept?
This is the power of knowing and understanding how dictionary names are joined.

Do you see how this works? There are many ways to connect the meaning of two words together, though some will not work. And when you go through huge lists of them, it will feel like none of them work :ROFL:.
Here are some examples - FishHub, ClothesSociety, FriendCity.

The possibilities are limitless. It's only a matter of filtering through the limitless possibilities :-P

//
Adverb + Verb

Another way to join keywords is by using an adverb + verb. An example is JustProtest.com. The adverb in this case modifies the verb, much like an adjective modified a noun.

//
Verb + Noun

An example that comes to mind is OwnSeed.com. Another is PurchaseMagnets.com.

Of course, a lot of the time the order of these words is interchangeable.
What I mean is that verb + noun is also noun + verb. PassHide.com ('pass' for password) comes to mind.

Always try changing the order of the words - a lot of the time it makes sense! OwnSeed.com is a fantastic name for the current cannabis landscape, but SeedOwn.com is not too shabby either. Try it out!

//

However, out of all the names I posted, the adjective + noun combination seems to be the most prominent. This is not a reflection of quality - that adjectives + nouns sell the most and are the best - this just means that I was able to find the most names in that category. Your experience may differ, and I encourage you to find out for yourself.

//

Of course, I do not consciously think like this - "I must now join the adverb with the verb".
Not at all. This happens in the inner workings of our brains - something we all call gut feeling.

This is actually why it's really powerful to have a good gut feeling - look how much conscious work it saves you! Don't have to worry about whether something is an adjective, adverb, noun, the order, whether it's grammatically correct... the right name will just 'click'.
This guide is meant to sharpen your skills so that you build a stronger gut feeling over time, and won't have to rely on the technicalities of things.

//

The point of writing a lengthy explanation of how names are created was to expose the inner workings of our mind when we pick a name.

You can, of course, modify this technique to also include a 3rd word - Adjective + Adjective + Adjective (GreatWildOutdoors), Verb + Adjective + Noun (FixBigProblems), and so on. Though I do not recommend exceeding 2 words for length purposes.

In summary
  • Adjective + Noun
  • Noun + Noun
  • Adverb + Verb
  • Verb + Noun
  • Any of the above combinations reversed
  • Go and try other combinations! The English language also has pronouns, prepositions and conjunctions
It's only when you consciously realize what you're doing when you join words, when you can craft many great combinations of them. Understand that, in this context, words are actually tools!
They are tools to build your great, potentially free-to-register domain name.

1. Keyword Collection

Phew. Step 0 is done now... and the rest of the guide should go a lot quicker now. I've just covered a lot of theory. Now we'll get our hands dirty.

The very first step I like to do is to build a list of keywords.

MANUAL APPROACH
Go through websites like NameJet, Afternic, Sedo, Flippa, and so on, and note great keywords from sold / hot listings. Record them anywhere you like - a note taking app is perfect.

Over time you will collect many high value keywords. Some examples of these kinds of keywords include work, analyst, booking, hotel, travel, estate, crypto, and so on. You will notice patterns in valuable keywords when you spend a bit of time on this.

You will know that these words are high value, because you are mainly looking at names that already sold / names that capture a lot of demand (bids & views). Higher price tags for domains sometimes indicate valuable keywords, as well.

WORD GENERATOR APPROACH
I have mainly used this strategy.

Use a site like Random Word Generator, Random Lists, or Word Counter. The tool does not matter - we will simply need to generate keywords, keeping in mind the theory about word combinations from before.

You will want to produce a big batch of words for convenience. We will also be reducing these keywords to a much smaller number. Select your noun / verb / adjective / etc., the amount of words you want (I recommend 50+), and any other settings. Click Generate.

You will get a big list of words. Copy them to a note app and take out any words you don't like - delete them. Don't worry about losing keywords because you have the means to get many more.
The words you get rid of can be words of negative connotation (i.e. annoying, unpleasant, sick, ill, etc) or words that are too long.
Use your gut feel if a word doesn't feel like it belongs.

Keep doing this process until you have a decent amount of keywords for your 1st word.
I recommend 20+ good keywords.

Then, you will repeat this process with another word, preferably a word combination structure that makes sense.

I've personally tried these, and they work decently (same ones as above):
  • Adjective + Noun
  • Noun + Noun
  • Adverb + Verb
  • Verb + Noun
Keep only the good keywords, and build a list for the 2nd word. Keep in mind that although in theory everything seems sound, in practice you will soon discover that many combinations simply do not work. Your job is to filter through them and pace yourself through this tedious process.

2. Keyword Combination

Once we have our filtered lists of keywords for the 1st word and the 2nd word, we simply join them.

We will be using a tool called Dot-O-Mator which will match each keyword from list 1 with each of the keywords in list 2. This means that if you have 100 keywords in each list, it's not going to check 100 combinations of words - it will actually check 1 keyword against 100 combinations from list 2, and then onto the next keyword.
The neat thing is, it will not only combine the keywords, but also check their .com availability.

Place your keywords from list 1 into the box on the left, and keywords from list 2 on the next box. Click generate and watch the magic unfold.

Do you see how powerful this method is? There are so many combinations left to register that it's laughable to think that hand registering is dead. You will probably not become a millionaire from just a few names, but I believe this process can be scaled if you do this full time, making you a reasonable income. I personally don't have the time for this anymore, but maybe someone here might! It definitely has the potential to produce high ROIs for anyone utilizing the full potential of this technique.

When you do this for the first time with many keywords, you will realize the great effort it takes to find good names. You will see a very long page of available names, and most of them will be complete garbage. But you will find a few decent ones, just as I have every single day.

3. Name Filtering

Finally, and there is no shortcut to this or a way to make it easier (that I know of) - simply go through the entries on Dot-O-Mator. Copy the names you like into your note taking app. Keep doing this. Filtering, filtering, filtering.

Become a robotic filtering machine. You were created to sort .com domain names. That is your life's purpose, and there's nothing else that you have to take care of.
This is your life now.

In all seriousness, keep doing this and make sure to take a break once in a while.

It's important to not buy any domains yet!

4. Sleep On It
A scarcity mindset never benefits us - in domains, in business or in life.
When you have your list of good names, leave them where they are, and allow some time to pass.

DO NOT go into scarcity mode and make impulsive decisions. You are a robot, remember? You do not base domain decisions based off feelings, except gut feeling in some cases. You will wait, clear your head, look at the data, study the names, and ONLY THEN make a purchase... IF it meets your standards.

This is the philosophy of registering a high value name that guarantees the least risk and highest reward.

The concept of 'sleeping on the name' is so important that I believe it deserves a whole section for itself.

You need a clear mind to make purchasing decisions regarding your domain.

Unlike some names you've seen on this thread, the names you just found are most likely not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Let me repeat that - the names you just found are not going anywhere. I am speaking from experience. This is not some expired domain list, this is your handcrafted domain name with no eyes on it.

Don't worry and stay collected. Take. Your. Time.

5. Make The Decision
Once you cleared your head, look at the list of names you've gathered.

Surprise surprise, names you thought were great yesterday seem trashy today. This is exactly why we wait before making purchases.

With your clear mind, you are now able to sort and filter the names. Keep in mind though, Dot-O-Mator is not 100% accurate, so I recommend first checking the list you have with Name.com's bulk search tool.

You will then use factors such as gut feel (primarily), pronounceability, and others.

Of the big list you created, only a select few will make the cut to round 1.

This is your starting point. From there, you will research trademarks, competitors, keyword volume, etc.

IN SUMMARY
  1. Understand how dictionary domain names are created. This happens through a combination of nouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs. Be conscious of this, as this is what goes under the hood of a great (dictionary) name
  2. Build a list of keywords. Manually (domain marketplaces) or through generators. Leverage your tools. You will curate your own collection of great domain-ready words. What's fantastic about this is that you have full control over the words you use.
  3. Combine keywords with Dot-O-Mator. It will perform magic under your eyes, and inform you of available .coms.
  4. Filter out the bad names & write down the good names. This will take a lot of mental energy over time, so pace yourself, take breaks, and... don't stay up late.
  5. SLEEP ON IT. DO NOT impulsively buy right there and then, when you think you have a great name. Your mind is playing tricks on you because you've been immersed with low quality names, therefore your stands have dropped. You need a break in order to recalibrate your brain to what is considered a good name.
  6. Make the decision. When you've allowed the fog to clear, return to the list, check what names are available, and start filtering by your own criteria. This will probably net you a few good domains (<10), out of 200 keywords total.
So there we go.
Easy? No. Simple? Despite the length of this post, actually, yes. This is a simple process, I promise. Go through this post a few times and you will 100% understand everything.

//

I did promise to do a review of the names posted.

DOMAINSNATCHER'S HAND REG EXPERIMENT - A CONCLUSIVE REVIEW

Of the 150 names I posted (what a coincidence! :woot:), 44 were registered. This means that 29% of the names were claimed - almost 1 in 3. I'd say that's pretty good. Once again, I'm glad you found the names good enough to purchase them. Enjoy the profits.

According to Namebio, no name has been sold to someone else, yet.
I encourage owners of the names posted to message me when they make a sale - I would love to hear your good news!

Thank you everyone for your encouragement, this experiment was not easy to do (many, many hours of tedious work). But, it paid off in the end, since teaching someone something teaches you a lot too, in the process.

I am sure that now, you definitely see the power of hand regs.
Take care, everyone.

//

Names still available to register & grabbed names can be found here.

•••
Thanks @domainsnatcher for the comprehensive posts. It's interesting to read someone else's approach to generating new names for registration. It's a much more created process than scanning the drop lists for other people's expired ideas. I also believe carving out an automated process is necessary. Just thinking up combinations quickly becomes a frustrating experience. You often need to generate hundreds, if not thousands of combinations before a handful of available unique possibilities show themselves. They won't be the obvious ones. I enjoy the process more than scanning the drop lists.

With that said, here is a list of recently expired domains that are now available :xf.smile:
Some A's + B's all unregistered at post time. TM status has not been checked on these.

AheadOfMyself.com
AmidTheChaos.com
AmishClothes.com
AngelMile.com
AngryLeopard.com
AngryMartian.com
ArcheryEdge.com
AreaStat.com
ArtOfPitch.com
AsiaAerial.com
AutumnPass.com
AwesomeMomma.com
BadgeFlip.com
BallHitches.com
BareLocals.com
BathPrime.com
BeatJack.com
BeePremium.com
BeerMicro.com
BehaviorShop.com
BehindTheLeaf.com
BendOut.com
BesideTheFire.com
BestShortcut.com
BeverageMark.com
BhaktiBody.com
BigGalleries.com
BigMensStyle.com
BingeAddict.com
BirdiePics.com
BitBarb.com
BitcoinCurve.com
BiteSpin.com
BitterTurk.com
BlackTundra.com
BlindGhost.com
BloomDome.com
BlossomBoss.com
BlunderBlog.com
BoatRank.com
BoostClear.com
BorderTruth.com
BoxAutomatic.com
BrainScraper.com
BrandGabber.com
BrashTees.com
BrightFinds.com
BrookMax.com
BudWarriors.com
BurgerStone.com
BuzzMinister.com

Last edited:
•••
Back in the saddle again!
Hi Bill,

Another great list by the often imitated, never duplicated, King of the Avails.

Thanks brother.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yeah Bill is back at it again.

•••
Brightfinds would have been a nice grab for me but someone took it already.

Last edited:
•••
•••
A nice streak of inbound sales the past two months has me inspired again. I've been buying from the drops lately which means I've got lists to share.

I've also got a couple sales threads going. You can find those in my signature below.

Here's a group of available .com's I've found recently.

12/22/2018 All .com and all available for registration at the time of this post.

AirplaneBag
AisleGuard
AllDayPlan
AllTopApps
ArriveAlert
BaconBark
BathBroom
BeenDenied
BeingCandid
BerryPuffs
BespokenDay
BingeSeries
BootySack
BozoBoss
BreathBeat
BumpMyRank
BurnSession
BuzzWhistle
CafeYork
CamTutorial
CampusGrow
CanYouSpare
CapHole
CarvedSoaps
CheetahCats
ChiBite
CinderStone
CleverChair
CoalForge
Colzero
CopWire
CorkGrip
CradleTots
CryptoBeg
Cutova
CyberSaw
CzechIngOut
Dabdee
DerbyLover
DiamondVein
DigiTitans
DinnerDips
DishTray
DixieCavern
DriverBio
DroneFella
DropCrazy
DustTraps
EarSwabs
ExpressRead
FabOutfits
FalconsCove
FannyPocket
FatWick
FilmFails
FilmForFans
FitHunks
FlavorOfFun
ForexClout
FudgeSticks
GalleryScan
GeezerTube
GenuinePets
GirlsFancy
GirlyCurl
GlowAccent
GoldenStash
GrammarNuts
GrassGang
GreatBaron
GroupBunch
HairFringe
HeliStick
HiGrams
HitDig
HungerChef
HypnoHemp
InkElements
InvestorGal
JingleMark
JumboChoice
JungleMark
KiddieTunes
KiddieView
KingClout
LargeFont
LawnDucks
LemmeHelp
Lendlords
LunaClipse
MealSquared
MechaHulk
MedinaPizza
MegaRival
MemeFreaks
MemeGeeks
MemeMadness
MemoryMajor
MindPsyche
MinxCoat
MisterClock
MotorTrue
MyBrandMart
MyTruePrice
NiceGrind
NormanBlog
NutBurg
OhioLegends
OldConsoles
Ovanow
PatentPanel
PatrolTube
PawnPatrol
PeaceSerum
PermaTheory
Pincise
PollCount
ProudMutt
PsychStory
PuraVibe
QuietBuddy
RastaGuru
ReasonForIt
RightTattoo
RiseAndVine
RoadRiches
RollingCrew
RomeZoo
RowdyTiger
SailorDays
SaucySnaps
Schmuckberg
ScrapWorm
SeaYouSail
SewingCoach
SilentClass
SkunkKing
SlackFaq
SleepieHead
SmokeyGreen
SocialHarm
SodaCaddy
SparkLure
SpeedCuffs
SportsClerk
SportsFanny
SprayCaddy
Spyberg
StonyRapids
StormRover
Stylozine
SubBlaster
SuiteSplit
SweetChefs
TechnoWreck
Telavisions
TheCamLife
ThickMen
TipLift
TrashFan
TribalMoves
TribeSpin
TrulyLegit
TurboSpud
TweetEdit
TwistSticks
VegaFuel
ViewSwing
VirtualLeak
VodkaFusion
WaffleCups
WhySoMoody
WriterBuzz
YogaKeen
ZupaDo

Let me know what you think. :xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink:

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard-earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
•••
Bill thanks I took two already.

•••
•••
Happy New Year Everybody!

12/31/2018 All .com and all available for registration at the time of this post.

AirModify
AnimeTec
AquaLore
ArtistDenim
AstroFlair
BabyThread
BaconWake
BakeBacon
BeauJangle
BentStick
BloodTap
BottomRail
BowTeak
Bravali
Brentburg
BrewsReview
BuckBlaster
BudPots
BurgStar
CallGrab
CanineKings
CareerLooks
CasualBoss
ChocoDeal
CinchBack
ClaspHands
CloseCouple
ClubRanks
ConquerMind
CoreStitch
CozyBreeze
CremePure
CriticizeIt
DeepPush
DeliSlice
DigiSink
DogTame
EuroMile
FeverYouth
FieldShift
FireSwept
FishReserve
FixGround
FolioSale
FormalDays
Frappas
FrostScreen
FrugalPhoto
GaryMobile
GingerCubes
Glamocracy
GourmetMac
HandShovel
HomePep
HomemadeMan
HoneyChow
JazzBrite
JazzLord
JoyMist
JuiceWhiz
JumboDesk
LadderSnake
LampungWalk
LifeOfLaw
LiftReach
LiquidBull
LockBait
LoudCountry
LuckyHens
LunaCruise
MachineGang
Marquill
MaxLinen
MickyJean
Minolio
MisterGrub
MonsieurMan
MotoDesire
MudMed
MyFilmReel
NoStressDay
NoToSlow
PetPageants
PickleBomb
PimpPad
PlumSavvy
PortoBurger
PrankGags
PrizedItems
PuckerProof
PushThumb
RhymeBoss
RockyLands
RollerBlitz
RollerRide
RoofingCork
RoverHound
RusticJoy
RustyStuff
Shiato
SickQuick
SkillCuts
SlamShare
SoyNectar
SpinFares
SunlightFun
TastyLite
TheTechKid
TubeDealer
TurkCoffee
VanityWigs
VegaCoach
VibeSide
VisionSwift
WhistleMate
WordsWeSay
Zabego
Zinkso

I've also got a couple sales threads going. You can find those in my signature below.

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard-earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
Happy New Year Everybody!

12/31/2018 All .com and all available for registration at the time of this post.

AirModify
AnimeTec
AquaLore
ArtistDenim
AstroFlair
BabyThread
BaconWake
BakeBacon
BeauJangle
BentStick
BloodTap
BottomRail
BowTeak
Bravali
Brentburg
BrewsReview
BuckBlaster
BudPots
BurgStar
CallGrab
CanineKings
CareerLooks
CasualBoss
ChocoDeal
CinchBack
ClaspHands
CloseCouple
ClubRanks
ConquerMind
CoreStitch
CozyBreeze
CremePure
CriticizeIt
DeepPush
DeliSlice
DigiSink
DogTame
EuroMile
FeverYouth
FieldShift
FireSwept
FishReserve
FixGround
FolioSale
FormalDays
Frappas
FrostScreen
FrugalPhoto
GaryMobile
GingerCubes
Glamocracy
GourmetMac
HandShovel
HomePep
HomemadeMan
HoneyChow
JazzBrite
JazzLord
JoyMist
JuiceWhiz
JumboDesk
LadderSnake
LampungWalk
LifeOfLaw
LiftReach
LiquidBull
LockBait
LoudCountry
LuckyHens
LunaCruise
MachineGang
Marquill
MaxLinen
MickyJean
Minolio
MisterGrub
MonsieurMan
MotoDesire
MudMed
MyFilmReel
NoStressDay
NoToSlow
PetPageants
PickleBomb
PimpPad
PlumSavvy
PortoBurger
PrankGags
PrizedItems
PuckerProof
PushThumb
RhymeBoss
RockyLands
RollerBlitz
RollerRide
RoofingCork
RoverHound
RusticJoy
RustyStuff
Shiato
SickQuick
SkillCuts
SlamShare
SoyNectar
SpinFares
SunlightFun
TastyLite
TheTechKid
TubeDealer
TurkCoffee
VanityWigs
VegaCoach
VibeSide
VisionSwift
WhistleMate
WordsWeSay
Zabego
Zinkso

WATCH THIS THREAD

Wow, some terrific names! Thanks!

•••
Some solid domains in this list.

•••
•••
Grabbed a few to test NetSol code working, thanks.

•••
I like these 3 names but were already taken. Great list! :)

CozyBreeze
MisterGrub
NoStressDay

•••
Hey Bill,

Another great list.
I was toooo slow, but thanks for your hard work and sharing this with us.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Happy Monday! Here is another list of unregistered .com's that I've discovered over the past couple weeks.

1/14/2019 All .com and all available for registration at the time of this post.

AcaiPop
AdvanceMath
AgriBirds
AgriYouth
AlmondPower
AmbitMusic
AppClash
Arisella
AzureTrail
BadCrimes
BaggiePants
BarTrendy
BasilLime
BatSleeve
BeLoudMedia
BeanJump
BeautyCzar
BellyStrong
BestPerch
BigPickups
BlandTech
BlendEdge
BluntKit
BodyMirrors
BoogieTwist
Boostube
BraceForWar
BrewCabinet
BritishFare
BronxBagels
BudBattle
BudBeans
BudgieBox
BuffaloTail
BulkTips
BuonoRoma
BurgMobile
BurritoDog
BurritoVan
BusBash
CactusHeads
CafeTrainer
CakeChat
CakeSnaps
CallSnoop
CandyJams
CarbonDater
CheatDoctor
ChefSuzy
Cologist
CornerSmoke
Corsync
CrankBerry
CrickView
DadDash
DeepLures
DerbySpot
DetroitFly
DimeGear
DizzyMoose
DoYouBrew
DoctorNerd
DodgeBullet
DoublePlex
EasyProShop
ElectricBow
EmeraldGear
EpicEaters
EvilEthics
FightManual
FingerNote
FlakeAway
FlashGrip
FlintCam
FloraBath
FlowStretch
ForTheSmile
FowlWorld
FoxHerald
FunFrolics
FunWithApps
GeneralDebt
GiftMetrics
GiggleStar
GingerCider
GlamWig
GlowBuds
GrandFace
GrimeTrap
GutBlaster
HelpThyself
HighwayDog
HumorFlix
HustleCraft
IconBundle
ImpowerMe
IsleBakery
JockWatch
KidsForCops
KillerTrash
LidGrip
LoverCharms
LuckyHerbal
MagicNite
MasterSum
MellowCakes
MetroHot
MileHighFly
MileStats
MobileGigs
MockMeter
MoralShine
MotionPoet
MowerGuys
MultiTaps
NeonReefs
Neurovex
NewRoadShow
NicheKits
NightFlux
NoDialog
NoNameFoods
NoSweatPrep
OrganAir
PaperPopUps
PayWithText
PennyBoost
PersonaSpot
PetBudgies
PhotoChats
PhotoPrima
PitchRules
PolySpeak
ProwlAlert
PublicHope
QuinoaDiet
RayOfRelief
RazorChip
RightSki
RiseStream
RoadBreak
RockPull
RunGadgets
RustyHills
SalonBed
SansClothes
ScrapDump
ScreenTrap
ShapeBeat
Shebato
ShineTap
SilverKeg
SingStop
SneakerLock
SolaPump
Solapane
SoloMash
SouthTavern
SparkStatic
SpeakerTown
SplitVilla
SquadBike
StaticTone
SteamGage
StoneRealm
StrapNation
SuitSelf
SundayNotes
SwimCaptain
TermsCloud
ThaiBrunch
TheHotPicks
TheTreePros
TikiWare
ToxicArmy
TrashMill
TugStop
TurnShelf
UglyRhino
ValleyPies
VelvetVines
ViaVert
VideoGrub
VinylFair
WarmWindow
WaterTurbo
WeGotCakes
WhippedCafe
WordPhobia
WorkComedy

WATCH THIS THREAD

•••
Back