Dynadot

Get a Wordpress blog website for free (Limited offer)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
---edited---

Last edited:
•••
developing or just set the wordpress? correct me if i wrong, you were offering to set one wordpress blog with standard plugin but he/she has to register hostgator with your affiliate link. I think it's not free at all.

Apparently you arent looking to comment on the offered service but to spam this topic.
Do you see my blog as a standard plugin blog?
Do you know what standard plugins are? They r the ones that come preinstalled with wordpress. Does wordpress have the following plugins as standard:

- WP-PageNavi plugin(this plugin adds a more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog)
- SocioFluid plugin(inserts image buttons that let your visitors submit
any of your posts in major Social Bookmarking websites like twitter, facebook, myspace, digg, stumbleupon.)
- All in One SEO Pack plugin
- Contact Form plugin
- Sitemap plugin

Apparently if you know how to install wordpress yourself you wont be interested in such services. If you are just a domainer looking to have a wordpress website online then service offered looks convenient since you are going to pay for hosting after all, I m just asking to pay with hostgator(using my affiliate link).

If you have an issue with that you can pm me instead of spamming this topic.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back