Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain germany.de.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello!

since I never sold a domain,
I hope to get help from you here!

Kindly asking for your feedback/ appraisal for "germany.de.com" (in auction)

I know .de.com is not the first choice ending,
but of all ".de.com's" this one should be the best one, right?

Thanx for your appraisal! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
de.com is not a real extension, but a private subdomain.
Beware.
 
2
•••
The official ccTLD for Germany is ".de " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.de

The extension .de.com is just a subdomain of the "domain" de.com.

There is a very good reason the keyword "Germany" was available in this "subdomain" extension.
 
2
•••
hmmm I see.... not so many fans here for my nice sounding germany.de.com :)
 
0
•••
This domain will work only for self development. As is it does not have any resale value.
 
0
•••
If you bought this thing, sorry but it's not a great investment.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back