Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattbrode

Established Member
Impact
I just won Gerald.io for $30

Any thoughts on this small investment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thinks it might have value to the right "Gerald". Maybe low $xxx to mid $xxx ?

•••
Risky investment, At first sight it looks like you lost $30.. but fortunately there's a chance you can sell these domains for a nice ROI.

geraldwakefield.io
geraldpape.io

^ These guys might be interested, can find more with a little digging. Don't get greedy and ask for a lot of money.. Sell it even if they're willing to pay $100. Because no re-seller will pay more than $30 for the domain.

Good luck.

•••
Thanks a lot guys, i'm going to hold onto it for a little while the .io market builds itself. Anyone else have an opinion on this name?

•••
Basically got it for reg fee with almost a full year, seems like an ok deal. I have a couple first names in IO and many in other ccTLDs. There are likely many geeks named Gerald who would appreciate the IO. Maybe look thru github for geeks if you wanna do outreach. I agree with @Alvaron the right end user Gerald might go up to mid $xxx

Also hang out in the IO thread
https://www.namepros.com/threads/io-thread-and-showcase.848819/

And after you get any more opinions here delete this thread as to NOT leave evidence that could hurt a future sale : smile :

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back