Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Geotowns.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

proer

Established Member
Impact
11
I reg a drop name :
GeoTowns.com

What is the exact difference between town and city ? City is just a big town ?

Do you see any value in this name. Is it a good idea developping it before selling ?

Thank you for your help. My english is not good so it's more difficult to find good names I thought geocities is a good one, so geotowns maybe have a little value ???

I would appreciate your appraisal, thanks !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone ?
 
0
•••
regfee ?
 
0
•••
Low frequency, no ovt, no wordtracker. Undev'ed regcost :)
 
0
•••
Thank you Porte... I'll try to develop it.
 
0
•••
I have to say that this name is catchy (at least to me). Lots of going on in the area of geo-location for some time; I have a domain name (bought back in 2003) in the same area that I am hoping to develop at some point.
 
0
•••
Reg fee IMO
 
0
•••
Thank you for your help. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back