.tv Geos for tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Trickac14

Established Member
Impact
7
is a CityState.tv a good name to reg if the city has over 100,000 people and is in the top 10 fastest growing cities over 100,000 people in the United States?

Example OrlandoFL.tv
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol some dude went and regged all of those you just mentioned
 
0
•••
Trickac14 said:
Thanks seriousbizz, I've commented in that thread earlier today lol

Trickac14, it was a longgg... day LOL

Glad to see you got some good feedback.
 
0
•••
seriousbizz said:
Trickac14, it was a longgg... day LOL

Glad to see you got some good feedback.

lol I understand, and yea actually got more feedback than I was expecting!
 
0
•••
Trickac14 said:
lol I understand, and yea actually got more feedback than I was expecting!

welcome to namepros LOL
 
0
•••
Trickac14 said:
lol some dude went and regged all of those you just mentioned

You would think they'd at least give me some rep points :rolleyes:

I took the last 3 .infos so now the top100 counties are 100% reg'd in .com, .net, .org, .info and .tv

At least they increased the value of my portfolio =)
 
0
•••
gwkg said:
You would think they'd at least give me some rep points :rolleyes:

I took the last 3 .infos so now the top100 counties are 100% reg'd in .com, .net, .org, .info and .tv

At least they increased the value of my portfolio =)

lol Yea I know right? You sit here and point out some quality names, and the person doesn't even care to give you some props for finding them, and hasn't even cared to discuss what were talking about. Taking everything in and not giving back, maybe they'll come through sometime.
 
0
•••
Yeah, it would have been polite to at least leave a thank you but I think most of these county names are useless anyways.

No offence but as far as TV goes counties just dont sizzle, they sound like those community channels featuring local city council meetings. As a developer (or a user) Id go for BRONX247.tv or BronxTV.tv or BronxChannel.tv before BronxCounty.tv ... oh SNAP, I hope I didnt just cause another sucker to buy 200 more useless tv domains... my point being as soon as you get into that second word there are MANY alternatives for developers to reg for free before they will pay for yours.

Given that, why is it those regions listed were the 14% leftover, as far as counties go they look decent enough??
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back