NameSilo

Geo names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

X0000

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone,
I have a question, if I want to buy geo domains, how do i know the trendy niches or the ones that will likely sell?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO, You must study the market. Do homework on what niches work for what areas. Viz, Nobody would sell icecream in a place like Alaska. I have seen many domainers hand-regging domains for multiple regions on niches like lawyers, locksmiths, flowers, plumbers. The basic niches like housing, insurance, have all been taken pre-2008. Geo domains -> nGTLDs. Now, you can even buy <city>.<realty>
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back