Hi, Please help me understand the Geo domain logic. While hand ragging, I found something interesting. For a specific country "X", I listed the states and tried a State Name + Keyword dot com combination. Out of total states, approx 85% state names were registered (approx a total of 30-35 states) with the above mentioned (State name + Keyword . com) combination (not available). Remaining 15% state names are also well known but my derived keyword combination is still available. No doubt the keyword in question is valuable as well (I think so). Is it worth claiming the remaining 10-15% bracket? Sorry for being unclear and subjective. Hope you understand. Help me understand how this works. Thanks in advance.