Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Genome.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
983
Genome.ws

- How do you think about reg .ws ?
- Any suggestion ? I don't think i can develop it.
- How much it worth if do not develop it ?
- Any other opinion


Thanks
Kam
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I love biology DNs and this one is key. The .ws of course lowers the value considerably unless you do develop a relevant site, traffic and backlinks. Then I'm sure you can get alot! I'm really not sure what the resale is on a one word .ws. I'm thinking mid xx to low xxx? Anybody else?
 
0
•••
Genome is in my list of top 500 keywords and when I scanned I didn't find any .ws avail so I'm saying this is prob above reg fee. But I dislike .WS a lot in general. I would suggest development or your looking at mid XX :imho:
 
0
•••
Needs development but I'd still place it at low xxx, despite the ext.
 
0
•••
peaches017 said:
Genome is in my list of top 500 keywords and when I scanned I didn't find any .ws avail so I'm saying this is prob above reg fee. But I dislike .WS a lot in general. I would suggest development or your looking at mid XX :imho:

It also in my top 500 keywords.. :hehe:
But I wonder to know how to find top 1000 Keywords.
Any suggestion ?

Thanks
kam
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back