NameSilo

Generic .com domain wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am looking to buy some generic domains

here are some niche I am searching for

-Dictionary one word (more than 10,000 exact searches)
-LLL.com, 4Letter pronounceable domain (CVCV)
(NO Q,X,Y)
-Keyword domains (more than 15,000 exact searches, not more than 3 words)

I have a budget of mid $xx,xxx but I am looking for reseller price only, so keep your price reasonable, if I don't reply that means I am not interested in your particular domain or offer.

thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
still looking, please make sure to send .com only
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back