Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain geeknation.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cl0n3x

Established Member
Impact
0
I just hand-registered this and was wondering what you all think it's worth? Estibot says $55, but leapfish says (around) $600 and I'm not sure what the value is. I'm thinking of making it into a forum about tech (hense "geek" being in the name) and wanted to know how decent of a domain it is. :$:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, and would give you $#55 for it! ;o) I run an online email system and it would make a great email domain!

[email protected]

Sorted... ;o)
 
0
•••
yes, maybe mid $xx or higher if well developed.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback! I don't plan to sell anytime soon (as I well be developing a site for it), and when I do I assume it will be worth a lot more ($x,xxx and above hopefully) because I will be investing around $300 a month or more into this site (mostly going to advertising, even though that may not change the value too much) for several months. I just wanted to see if this was a domain that would be worth using, and think it is.

-cl0n3x
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back