IT.COM

[GEAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS (5)] - Partners required!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone!
I have a very good proposition for the first 5 potential partners!
YOU PAY NOTHING TO JOIN WITH ME! I PAY YOU FOR ADMIN AND COMPLETE SITE MAINTENANCE OF 5 DOMAINS EACH TO BEGIN WITH.
Read what state I'm in now and what my plans are!

My current state:
I have 140+ domains (all generic 2-3 worded names)
I have just started to develop sites for 6 domains out of the 140 and hosted by sturdyhosting.
The sites are:
i-Hut.com (bought this with readymade turnkey store selling gifts complete with dropship listing service for life - dropshipper ready)
eMartExpress.com (osCommerce - uses dropshipper)
eshopExpress.com (same)
GoldenDomains.net (dotster reseller)
GoldenWeb.info (same)
TheWebAtoZ.com (news, blogs, promo-site for the above servicing domains)

Now... this is just the tip of the iceberg!
These sites will be categorised as the FIRST STAGE PORTFOLIO.
I need someone to partner with me and the above site profits will be shared with you for 6 months (initial test agreement).

My conditions
1. Each portfolio will consist of 5 domains to be developed using the software available on the hosting package.

2. I PAY FOR ALL OVERHEADS AND FEES!

3. Your responsible for site maintenance and product updates as well as customer service.

4. The agreement will initially be for 6 months (to give time for SE submissions to kick in!). Then if we're happy... the next agreement will be for 1 year.

5. The profits will be shared 60%(Me) - 40%(You) of all net profits after overheads. The overheads will be logged for your viewing every day!

6. If you prove to be successfull, I will increase your share and offer a larger portfolio for you to work with.

7. All contents and sites and domains are my property unless I state otherwise.

8. I will only accept the first 5 EXPERIENCED people here. First in... best dressed! AND I MEAN BEST BECAUSE THE FIRST TO ACCEPT GETS THE ABOVE DOMAINS AS A STARTER. ALL THEY NEED IS FILLING PRODUCTS AND A BIT OF OTHER STUFF BUT THAT'S WHAT I NEED YOU FOR, HEY?

I'm open to any suggestions you might have so feel free to PM me.
REMEMBER... FIRST FIVE ONLY GETS PROFITS FROM 5 DEVELOPED SITES THAT YOU MAINTAIN WHILE I PAY FOR THE COSTS!

PORTFOLIO STAGE-1 (above mentioned names) is going to the FIRST ACCEPTEE!
GOOD LUCK!

Cheers gang!
Bizza.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have only advertised this on NamePro's but will advertise in other sites after 3 days from today if no-one wants to partner up!
Good luck gang!
Cheers.

•••
***THE FIRST PF IS NOW TAKEN (pending further discussions)***

The second Portfolio of 5 Domains will be announced in the next 24 hours and all interest should PM me.

Cheers!
Bizza.

***UPDATE***
PROJECT PORTFOLIO 2: Up for grabs!
1. easynamedomains.com -Web Hosting/ Reg Domains

2. imart.biz -Shopping / eCommerce

3. websell.org -Forum auction selling and buying websites only

4. brandnamepro.com -Shopping / eCommerce

5. greatgift.biz -Shopping / eCommerce

The sites are not hosted nor developed yet but will be as soon as someone is interested. I'm ready and willing to take a chance! Are You?

PM me for all inetersted!
Cheers!
Bizza.

•••
***THE SECOND PF IS NOW TAKEN (pending further discussions)***

The THIRD Portfolio of 5 Domains will be announced in the next 24 hours and all interested should PM me.

Thanks to all that are showing interest and look forward to your responses.
Remember... there's only 3 positions left!
That means the next three people to say "I'm Interested...let's start" get's the nod...until I see the basic experience (or knowledge) is there!

Cheers!
Bizza.

•••
***THE THIRD PF IS NOW TAKEN (pending further discussions)***

The 4th AND FINAL Portfolio of 5 Domains will be announced in the next 24 hours and all interested should PM me.

I basically need people who know about eCarts and static texting codes. Uploading mass images and products at once! That sort of thing... but let me know what you CAN do so that I might have something else for you.

Thanks a million to all interests though... it really has been a surprise to me!
I din't think it would be this good!

The domain names will be posted for the 4th AND 5th sets as well if no one else wants them now! I might even get you to choose from the big list! You get 5 domains remember! So ACT FAST PEOPLE! There's 2 positions left!

•••
*** PORTFOLIO 1,2,3 IS TAKEN (till finalized)***
*** PORTFOLIO 4 ALMOST ***
*** PORTFOLIO 5 READY TO TAKE***

Please PM for interested people only please!
Questions can be forwarded as well of course!

Thanks again for the enormous response I've been getting and wish you all the best in your endeavors!

Cheers,
Bizza.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back