Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakthimicro System

SAKTHIMICROEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain "audio gear" relating to equipment or apparatus that is used for a particular purpose ...beautiful

In reverse ...big difference, the sense is reduced. For this reason, relatively little value, in my opinion. However, hope you get something while you own it, and that I'm wrong

•••
The domain "audio gear" relating to equipment or apparatus that is used for a particular purpose ...beautiful

In reverse ...big difference, the sense is reduced. For this reason, relatively little value, in my opinion. However, hope you get something while you own it, and that I'm wrong
thanks for your Appraisal

•••
Jmho but I like this one.. Gear and audio very closely related and not uncommon to find gear***.com in the SERPS which are not as snappy as this. Also seems pretty brandable and memorable.

No idea of value as Jmho but as a potential consumer of audio gear I would feel like I can trust this name.

Last edited:
•••
"Gear Audio" has a good ring to it. I don't really think of it as a reverse of "Audio Gear" as much as a brand called "Gear".

These are the type of (2) word .com that will yield a standard 1-2% sell-through rate at standard end user pricing ($2K - $5k range).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Jmho but I like this one.. Gear and audio very closely related and not uncommon to find gear***.com in the SERPS which are not as snappy as this. Also seems pretty brandable and memorable.

No idea of value as Jmho but as a potential consumer of audio gear I would feel like I can trust this name.
thanks for your valuable Appraisal

•••

Thanks for your best reply

•••
"Gear Audio" has a good ring to it. I don't really think of it as a reverse of "Audio Gear" as much as a brand called "Gear".

These are the type of (2) word .com that will yield a standard 1-2% sell-through rate at standard end user pricing ($2K - $5k range).

Brad
I accepted your Appraisal, Really like

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back