Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain GayCouples.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattheP

VIP Member
Impact
89
Hello,
I got GayCouples.org, 6+ yrs old domain name

I am not familiar with gay scene, and i am not sure would it be worth for their community, but i guess it would be nice for end users? I see .org extension as a bonus for this name, it could be community site for some gay organization. All major tlds with this name are taken.

Here are some stats:
Domain: gaycouples.org
Keywords (User-Defined) gay couples
Frequency (Google) 3520000
in Anchor Text 158000
in Title 97300
in URL 668
Backlinks 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads Score 9
Overture/mo 5088
Wordtracker/day 195

* I didnt post this thread in adult section because its about lifestyle, not "adult", but correct me if i am wrong :)

Tnx, M.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
bump :)
Any comments will be helpful, thank you :)
 
0
•••
Last bump :td:
 
0
•••
You may not post adult names in the default appraisal area. Instead, post such in Adult Domain & Site Reviews - http://www.namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72 . We understand that adult names are part of our industry, just use your best judgement considering there are minors on the site.

lol I'm just a wannabe mod, but eh... the rule is quite simple right? besides that I don't want to be confronted with gay names, just not too tasty in my taste.
 
0
•••
Toilet Monster said:
You may not post adult names in the default appraisal area. Instead, post such in Adult Domain & Site Reviews - http://www.namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72 . We understand that adult names are part of our industry, just use your best judgement considering there are minors on the site.

lol I'm just a wannabe mod, but eh... the rule is quite simple right? besides that I don't want to be confronted with gay names, just not too tasty in my taste.

I am sorry if u find yourself offended, but i put the question-disclaimer in my post and didnt get any answer, nor from community or moderators:

" * I didnt post this thread in adult section because its about lifestyle, not "adult", but correct me if i am wrong "
 
0
•••
Toilet Monster said:
lol I'm just a wannabe mod, but eh... the rule is quite simple right? besides that I don't want to be confronted with gay names, just not too tasty in my taste.

rediculas ..go live in a cave then




BTW appraisal.. a few hundred bucks .
 
0
•••
bidawinner said:
BTW appraisal.. a few hundred bucks .

Tnx bidawinner
 
0
•••
0
•••
i'd say low xxx - mid xxx
It's not an adult name, some people are way too uptight.
 
0
•••
Nice domain, mid-high XXX
 
0
•••
I think its a nice quality domain, and I agree with you, I think the extension fits perfectly.

As for price, I don't know. Probably $xxx to the right end user, or maybe even more. This is one of those domains where finding the right end user is key. I'd probably do a bit of research for related organizations and send out some emails to see if anyone is interested.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your help, people! :)

@ Ronald Regging - nice tip, I'll do that
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back