GasWeed.com/.net

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Grant Fluga, Nov 14, 2016

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant Fluga

Grant Fluga Established Member

Anybody have any input on the possible value of these domains together? Gas is what everybody calls the best strains of marijuana such as OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, Tangie, Bubba Kush, and many other variations of kush's and sour's. Anyone looking for pounds is always looking for gas not fruits(all the other strains not as valuable). I think this would be a great distributor name, brand name etc. Thoughts? Thank you!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. 000

000 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

That term is really not that widely used.

$0, imho. Personally, I'd call GD and get a refund today while you still can. There are far better names out there to register.

3. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Nobody calls weed, gas, in Canada.
    Reg fee at 1&1

4. Grant Fluga

Grant Fluga Established Member

Everyone that is buying a 100 units or more at a time asks for Gas or Fruits. Gas being the units with a gasey nose like Og Kush, sour diesel etc. I'm thinking perfect for a large distributor, or a competitor to Gas and Grass (the first gas station and dispensary combo)

5. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Here we buy a bag. Gram eighth quarter half oz qp lb(elbow)

I have never heard those terms. Units with a gasey nose? Sorry bro, those terms dont exist in Canada.

6. 000

000 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not gonna happen. This name has zero commercial value.

I guess maybe I just haven't spent enough time in Cali, but I'd be shocked if more than 1% of weed users nationwide would ever think to associate "gas" with weed. If I walked into a dispensary here in Denver and asked for gas I'm fairly certain they'd look at me funny and inform me that this isn't a gas station...

7. todaygold

todaygold Top Contributor VIP

I agree with the others. Never heard of 'gas'.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice