NameSilo

ganja.science, thc.science

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Akinola, May 15, 2019 at 1:33 PM.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akinola

Akinola Established Member

Kindly appraise and thank you for your time.

ganja.science

thc.science

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent VIP

I know personally that .science domains are difficult to sell (except for $ to $$ to other domainers). Unfortunately the original owners (FFM) of the registry started it in wrong direction with deep discounting rather than promoting legitimate use. The last almost year under new management, no deep discounting, and abuse down (current Spamhaus score 1.3 not much different than .com/.net).

There is a lot of interest in science of THC (around legalization in some jurisdictions) and your name would be perfectly descriptive. I would ask for mid/low $$$ but don't expect easy sell. If keeping one I would keep THC. Right now renewal costs not bad. Good luck.

Bob

(If you have expertise a mini reference site on it would generate at least enough to cover renewals and possibly help sale eventually)

Edit -- I should have mentioned I don't know THC/ganja niche at all, just commenting on .science as TLD

Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  3. Akinola

Akinola Established Member

Thanks Bob.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.