domain GamingLaptops.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anasshm

Established Member
Impact
204
How much do you think this domain is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A lot less than GamingLaptops.com.

The .org doesn't really fit into the context. It's not like a non-profit will be selling gaming laptops. :)
 
1
•••
I agree with j4wd. The keywords and the extension look like a mismatch in this case.
I am not sure what the use case would be, but I see something like a community discussing gaming laptops, which one to buy and so on. Hence, I would put a low XXX price but I could be way off.
Look for one more opinion on this.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back