Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Gamingforums.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Matthers

Established Member
Impact
0
Gamingforums.org

.com , .net , .org , Taken!

Pretty big domain gaming forums no dash :bah:


Rate make me a offer if you want it but if its low i wont sell it as i know someday i will get a lot for this :) because .orgs are geting big now ..

Thanks a lot !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$200! Great Domain! Great Domain!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reply :)

Keep them coming :)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
75+

good luck with it, a nice name for development
 
0
•••
Thanks ;)
 
0
•••
Your domain name is quite nice!

I have "GameboyForum.com" and have received some offers, but none that are decent.

The name you have is more generic,although a .org, still a good name.
 
0
•••
Maybe I should have picked it up when I got Gamingforums.us a week or two ago lol.
 
0
•••
.org I generally think of as community so I think his .org is still worth my appraisal.
 
0
•••
Very nice domain name, suits the extension well too! I would say $100+!
 
0
•••
Nice domain you've got there. I agree with everyone, but I'll have to say $100 + if you're lucky. If not, most likely in the 60s or 70s range. Good luck! It would be best if you developed it into a directory to unite all gaming forums. Imagine the traffic you would generate and the price you could sell it at later on!
 
0
•••
Thanks very much! :)

i plan to :)

Keep them coming :)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Yep once again good luck :).
 
0
•••
Cheers!:)

-Rj- or Coolhost any rates ?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Anymore ?

Cheers! :)
 
0
•••
Its not bad, without the "s" would have been better as I see it but its regged.

Mike
 
0
•••
But forums are Called forums not forum ? :(
 
0
•••
Nice domain, suit the .org
$50
 
0
•••
Sure, if it will be for more then 1 forum, forums works.

Mike
 
0
•••
Thanks both :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Pixel-Gfx
Cheers!:)

-Rj- or Coolhost any rates ?

$25 - $40+ (undeveloped), IMHO.
I like Cindy's community-based "directory" idea the best here, and that would require development, which could also boost its future valuation, as I see it. If you can secure the non-plural and do decide to develop, that would be ideal.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back