Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Gaming design wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for somebody to design a legend of zelda site for me. I do not have a huge budget as I could do it myself but am just a bit busy right now.

But send me your offers. I will pm you what I want the site to look like afterwards and provide more details.

Payments will be made after work is completed. Or half after I see a watermarked version which I approve.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm'd :D
 
0
•••
I sent you a pm back. I will await your response.
 
0
•••
Is the job already taken or is it still available? If so, I'd be interested.
 
0
•••
taken ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back