Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com games4steam.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

numee

New Member
Impact
0
Hello

I have had the domain name games4steam.com for a few months, trying to get a games webshop going on it. Unfortunately due to some events in my personal life, I won't have the time to continue working on the site so I have taken it down and decided to sell the domain name (which has a lot of potential) to someone who could do more with it.

The domain doesn't rank that well on Google (bottom of page 1, or page 2~3 depending on the keywords) nor does it have a really high number of visitors, only about 40-50 unique visitors per day (50~100 pageviews). The domain in itself is valued around but I'll consider any reasonable offer.

I also hold the Facebook page Games4steam, which I can transfer to the buyer as well. It only has a few likes but the name is tied to the website.

Contact me with your offers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back