Dynadot

domain games.gg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mcdixon23

Impact
Any idea what this may go for? Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The highest publicly reported .gg sale is sports for $96,000. There are a couple more mid 5 figure sales. Everything else is low 5 figures and less.

Sales for the exact word 'games' in other extensions are similar to the .gg sales.

.gg is popular with gamers, so you probably have the best ccTld for games. Both game and gaming in .gg don't appear to be available, which helps you.

Your $150,000 asking price isn't out of the question for the right end user. Your lease to own is priced well.

If you're looking for a faster sale, I'd suggest lowering your ask to under $100,000. That way you could also lower the lease payments. If not, leave the price as is.

I'd suggest listing the domain on GoDaddy auctions and the Afternic network. That way you'll reach a wider audience.

•••
Draco,
Thank you so very much for your response. I appreciate the time and thought you put into it. I will heed your advice and use it where applicable. Thanks again!

•••
$15 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back