IT.COM

domain Games.GG

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdixon23

Impact
Hi all - curious what you think this domain is worth. I think its value will increase as gaming/vr/ar etc continues to grow at the rapid pace it currently is. Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very good .gg domain!

NameBio doesn't show .gg sales to be very valuable.

But I wouldn't let that domain go for less than $800.

•••
Very good .gg domain!

NameBio doesn't show .gg sales to be very valuable.

But I wouldn't let that domain go for less than $800.
Thank you Clov! Appreciate it.

•••
Nice domain, would expect this to go in the XXXX region.

•••
if .gg becomes more popular, this is the type of domain to pop eyeballs out of sockets. it is becoming popular i think.

Last edited:
•••
if .gg becomes more popular, this is the type of domain to pop eyeballs out of sockets. it is becoming popular i think.
Yea, there's a chart on Namebio that tracks the volume of sales. Currently, it is slightly increasing, so that's good.

I'm surprised .gg sales are so low too, that the only reason why I said $800, this is easily an $8,000 domain in my eyes, it's easy to remember and would draw a lot traffic that would return.

Just do what Swetha did with .xyz, hold it til you get the value YOU see it as, eventually, I'm sure someone will buy it.

Not to mention, this should be able to get brandable approved just about anywhere, so, getting interest should be easier than with most domains.

Good luck selling it man! Hope you get a good amount for it!

•••
X,XXX (games)

Hold. I like it, but only if they have Zelda. IMO

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back