domain Gamers2.com - Gamers 2.0

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech2

Account Closed
Impact
2
GAMERS2.COM

I'd like some honest opinions on any value this may have, i don't intend on selling it-instead I will be making a Gamers website for PC, Console and perhaps Board Gamers.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Certainly has potential if developed. It is notoriously hard to reach 18-34 year old men, videogames and computer games are one of the best ways. If you can get some significant traffic, you should get some good CPM numbers off the domain.

I'll have to reserve judgement on value until it's developed, though.
 
0
•••
Reg fee for the name I am afraid!
 
0
•••
High $xx! Graet domain.
 
0
•••
Well, I like it. Can be developed into a good gaming site. Mid XX without development, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back