Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

GamerFantasy.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraider

Browsing the InterwebnetVIP Member
Impact
28
Hey,

I recently bought this site from someone here at NP and "fixed it up". What do you think? I know that I need to put the actual top games on the toplist, but I haven't gotten that yet, lol. http://gamerfantasy.net

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pretty basic..
 
0
•••
Too simple, Get a new logo.
 
0
•••
nice and simple.. I like it that way to :) A site like that doesn't have to look fancy, but you might wanna change the header since the text isn't the easiest being used.
 
0
•••
The header needs to be changed IMO,Maybe a background color for the site,Bring some excitment to it.Otherwise,I like the nice simple layout,Easy to navigate.
 
0
•••
Too much simple. Logo needs to be changed too.
 
0
•••
that miniclip flash wont attract people, it will take them away and get miniclip a nice new active surfer
 
0
•••
o would say you need to move things around bring it out but in a different way
 
0
•••
A very simple design with not so impressive layout. Needs further developement in order to click.

Regards
 
0
•••
overall very plain. There is a big white space in your header that you should fill.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back