Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Pereira

Established Member
Impact
Appraisals for this one, please.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!
What does "Gamer Chine" stand for or mean?

•••
It's a mix of gamer with machine.

•••
Then I see it as a brandable name. But, in my opinion, not a very easy one. I find it a bit complex hence not easy to remember and easy to misspell. You could try submitting it to BrandBucket or developing it yourself. Other than that I would say low to mid $xx.
Best of luck!

•••
Then I see it as a brandable name. But, in my opinion, not a very easy one. I find it a bit complex hence not easy to remember and easy to misspell. You could try submitting it to BrandBucket or developing it yourself. Other than that I would say low to mid $xx.
Best of luck!

Thank you rubencouto.

•••
I agree with rubencouto too to be fair - i see what the idea is but not a fan of it. as he says a bit long and easy to misspell. i would say mid $xx too really but try it on BBucket & you never know

•••
I agree with rubencouto too to be fair - i see what the idea is but not a fan of it. as he says a bit long and easy to misspell. i would say mid $xx too really but try it on BBucket & you never know

Ok. Thank you, Paul79

•••
good luck with it i- hope you prove me wrong and make some decent profit on it :)

•••
Sounds good when you say it, but the spelling which is suited as a brandable does hinder it quite a bit. Unless you find that "right" buyer it could be hard to move for more than $100

•••
sounds like cinese gamer :(

•••
•••
•••
Sounds like Game Machine

•••
•••
•••
if it were gamechine - some one might have guess it was game + machine but with the r, it is difficult to interpret that way.

•••
if it were gamechine - some one might have guess it was game + machine but with the r, it is difficult to interpret that way.

Thank you, but the idea is that the gamer is a machine.

•••
With a strong pitch on here, $15-$40. But your pitch has to be strong as death. And you have to create a lot of excitement in the beginning. I don't see an end user but if u paint the right picture, I see the value in wholesaling......

•••
Fyi, there are shittier, approved, sponsored auctions on here so you can at least double your money

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back