NameSilo

domain Gamblers domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Established Member
Impact
0
:hi:

Just got this one;

GamblersHelp.com

I think it could have 2 meanings,
a site for people who are addicted to gambling,
or a helpsite with information how particulair games exactly work.
What do You think?

Oh,
and another one
CameraMobile.com
This kind of mobiles are very hot in europe
making little movies and photos with your
mobile.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Being a Brit I can say that CameraMobile.com is a top domain. CameraPhone.com would be better for business purposes though since mobile is more of a slang word for 'mobile phone'.

As for a value: $250 + to the right euro based end-user! Try some UK based online mobile retail sites.. there's quite a few.

As for GamblersHelp.com: Reg fee. I mean, there is a market for gambling addiction but a domain is internet-based. Are people going to look on the internet for help with their gambling problems?

:|

Good luck.

-Alex
 
0
•••
I like CameraMobile.com more than GamblersHelp.com (I personally think that the market for this domain and the internet in particular is very small). I would say $regfee for both of them!
 
0
•••
Yea cameramobile.com has great potential IMO,
the other one (GamblersHelp.com)
would be a nice domain for the .net or the .org owners.
Thanks for your opninions!
 
0
•••
GamblersHelp.com $30 IMO

Nice name Rico
 
0
•••
I believe gamblers would look on the internet for help...$27.50+
CameraMobile.com sounds like it should be reversed, but not being from the Netherlands, I don't really know...$22.50+

ST
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Decide-Adam
GamblersHelp.com $30 IMO

Nice name Rico

Agree ... and would seem more appropriate for use (in the former scenario) if in the ".ORG", as I see it. I'm not really seeing it, though in your second presentation ("a helpsite with information how particulair games exactly work"), that would be more like "GamblingInfo.com", or something of that nature.
Reg. fee - $28.75+, IMHO.
Best of Luck here. :)
 
0
•••
Reg fee dont see any gambleras needing help.
 
0
•••
I don't really like either. Not a big online market for GamblersHelp and CameraMobile sounds akward. Reg fee.
 
0
•••
GamblersHelp to me means..getting help for your gambling addiction rather than getting some online gambling tips. I think a developed site would get some traffic IMO.

ST
 
0
•••
$100 - 200 for gamblers help imo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back