NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicel

Established Member
Impact
Any opinions on this domain?
It's a CV.CV so I'd think it'd be worth something decent.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure about its value
However, I have always wanted a two letter domain within 4 letters

It can be used as a shortened URL to track marketing campaigns

Prepare a good email explaining how it can be used and get in touch with all those domain owners who can use it.

•••
Thx fo the advice.
Just wish I knew a price range to work with though before contacting them.

•••
I think this one could have a bit of value.
First of all, .nu get some residual use among Dutch and Swedish audiences for historical reasons.
nu means now
And there have been a few dozen sales of LL.nu
And if I'm right ga means go in Dutch, so the name would read as "go now" (maybe you were not aware :)).
It would be good to get input from Dutch people.

•••
You would like to buy this domain or sell? I don't get it

•••
•••
Very hard to tell. .SE is often considered better in Sweden, but I think this has a value of at least a low $xxxx, if you are lucky enough to find the right end-user.

Ps. Yes, I am Swedish.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Kate

I guess, it's about acquiring this domain name. So @cosmicel will have to deal with the pro's!

The owner is the Feltkamp.tv company for the Amsterdam, mostly known by Freevaluator.com the Domain name appraisal service.

The Ga.nu is already developed and serving as the Travel and Accommodation service (feed / affiliate).

The price: my guess is low xx.xxx.

In NL or BE, a very small percent of the people using .nu

(If the OP need assistance, I can call them on Monday and see what they have to tell about the price etc, Or even visit them, they are not a far away from my office)

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I'm from Belgium and "Ga nu" means "go now" in Dutch.

•••
ga.nu is an existing website, are you trying to sell it or to buy it?

•••
It was for sale, I was considering buying it. I was thinking it would have good international value being such a short domain. So I was more looking for the general value of a LL.LL domain than its value in the Dutch and Swedish markets.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back