NameSilo

domain g()e()f()t()s(dot)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sta

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello, what do you think of this one? I think it can be used for electronic gifts shop.
ideas? ty
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if you just signed it up ,get a refund ,or just shoot it and let it wither away
 
0
•••
sta, research this clue, you may be able to work this misspelled noun.

Kahn, Douglas A. "'Gifts, Gafts and Gefts': The Income Tax Definition and Treatment of Private and Charitable 'Gifts' and a Principled Policy Justification for the Exclusion of Gifts from Income." J. H. Kahn, co-author. Notre Dame L. Rev. 78, no. 2 (2003): 441-526.

Regards.matt

PS

Did you hand reg this one recently?
 
0
•••
sta, research this clue, you may be able to work this misspelled noun.

Kahn, Douglas A. "'Gifts, Gafts and Gefts': The Income Tax Definition and Treatment of Private and Charitable 'Gifts' and a Principled Policy Justification for the Exclusion of Gifts from Income." J. H. Kahn, co-author. Notre Dame L. Rev. 78, no. 2 (2003): 441-526.

Regards.matt

PS

Did you hand reg this one recently?
did you ask me if I hand regged something ??
 
0
•••
Thank you for your replies. Matthew yes its hand reg but i cannot decide if it has any value. I ve seen other misspelled words that have high value but im new to domaining so I cant really tell the difference. My only thoughts were that this particular misspelling could be connected to e-lectronic gifts (and I saw the source you referred to as well)
 
0
•••
My only thoughts were that this particular misspelling could be connected to e-lectronic gifts (and I saw the source you referred to as well)


aralm.com :xf.grin:
 
0
•••
soooo if u HAD to put a price on it ? :D
 
0
•••
well I guess no more thoughts on this :) ty for your input
 
0
•••
closed
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back