Domain Empire

showcase Future of Transportation ( Flying Cars ) Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Future of Transportation ? ( Flying Cars )

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    67.1%
  • No

votes
    28.8%
  • Other ( post in thread )

votes
    4.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
The Future is now

where there is no vision , the people perish

TheTFX.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have this one in .com

f9dd4ac2-11ef-468f-bb52-3141b4db96b5_zpsjcnegc4s.png

•••
FLying cars...my childhood dream coming true..

•••
I love technology always growing

Lots of $ to be made...
100% agree!
Nice to see you here FX :)

I have these all in .com ;)

SelfFlyingCab
SelfFlyingCabs
SelfFlyingTaxi
SelfFlyingTaxis

•••
Being real careful in this vertical...
Researched and came up with this one so far.
FlyingRides.com

•••
•••
I love technology always growing

Lots of $ to be made...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just registered

20200604_145620.jpg

Last edited:
•••
New eVTOL route between MANHATTAN and NEWARK, NJ

Archer Aviation and United Airlines have announced their first airport-to-city-center route for air taxis (eVTOLs).

Electric air taxis will shuttle travelers between Downtown Manhattan and Newark Liberty International Airport.

The estimated car travel time from Downtown Manhattan to Newark Airport can be an hour due to traffic. With the new air taxi, Archer says the same trip will take less than 10 minutes.

Archer plans to launch an Urban Air Mobility (UAM) network across the New York Metropolitan Area.

https://www.newsobserver.com/detour/article273188980.html

•••
•••
Self-FlyingTaxi
Self-FlyingVehicle(s)

A quick google search shows the race to build these flying cars/taxis

I don't think it's too far away

Airbus takes a step closer to driverless ‘flying taxis

"I'm no big fan of Star Wars, but it's not crazy to imagine that one day our big cities will have flying cars making their way along roads in the sky," Tom Enders said in the article.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/11/04/airbus-takes-a-step-closer-with-driverless-flying-taxis.html?client=saf

Airbus offers a peek at its flying taxi

European aerospace giant Airbus has quietly lifted the curtain on an ambitious Silicon Valley project called Vahana. It's a pilotless passenger aircraft that aims to someday add a vertical component to your commute.

Think of Uber-like air taxis that can beat the traffic on Highway 101 by flying over it

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/20/technology/airbus-flying-taxi/

Last edited:
•••
FlyingTaxi.net
SelfFlyingAirTaxi.com
SelfFlyingTruck.com
SelfFlyingTrucks.com

•••
Voted 'Other': because I think the concept is 'car' but the reality is 'passenger drone'... as driving a car and flying a car is a pilot's license distinction... on all fronts -from insurance to security. So private plane & helicopter ownership rates apply.
However, Autonomous "Passenger Drones" are taking-off... as Dubai just made Ehang legal, and there are Prototypes for everything from 'Standing Drones', to Jetson inspired designs. So dreams do come true @briguy
image.jpg

BTW, I recently made a post in the Drone thread about a guy who made a drone, for only $7k, that let him hang-on and fly. And I've seen others:
upload_2017-2-14_16-40-14.png

Unmanned Police... about to 'Drop & Pop a Perp'​

•••
•••
TransportationPod.com
TransportationPods.com

•••
•••
•••
vtolcars.com

VTOL .Taxi / EVTOLTaxi / EVTOLS

Lilium's jet-powered taxi completes its first test flights over Germany

The on-demand economy is booming and transport is one of its biggest winners.
Uber, Lyft, Grab and Hailo have conquered the on-ground, app-based, taxi service. Lilium wants to command the sky.
The aviation startup, based in Munich, Germany, has ambitions to dominate airspace and offer an on-demand flying taxi service it claims will be five times faster than a car. And while the 40-engineer firm has a long way to go to reach this vision, it has just overcome its first major hurdle following the initial test flights of its electric plane.

Read more: http://www.wired.co.uk/article/lilium-vertical-take-off-passenger-jet

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back