Dynadot

.info Funny Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys
In Jan 2016 I didn't renew one of my .info domain name because of high renewal cost.
Before two months I have found that it is available for registration, so I have registered it for $1.
Today the domain sold it for $350.
Thanks for all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happens :) 2016 I have sold one .info domain here on NP for $5 I think and forgot to remove it from Sedo, few months later I got a really nice offer for it - 3000eur. luckily a NP member who bought that domain from me did not sold it... few PMs here and he pushed domain back to me and I sold that domain. Sedo made a payment and we split the profit. Nice :)

•••
Stuff happens. One day we received an offer on Sedo, for a domain that had expired, but wasn't in redemption status yet. Renewed it, sold it.

•••
•••
For how much you have purchased it from him?
I did not paid, he pushed back domain to me for free, but after 2 weeks he got 1300eur.
Domain was handreg. at first $2,99 on GoDaddy :)

•••
Does that mean there is hope for my .INFOs? :ahhh:

Btw, can you guys share the names of those .infos @jamaltq @DexDN
It must be some name to go for 3K

•••
•••
Out of curiousity, how long did you have the name before you dropped it?

•••
It happens :) 2016 I have sold one .info domain here on NP for $5 I think and forgot to remove it from Sedo, few months later I got a really nice offer for it - 3000eur. luckily a NP member who bought that domain from me did not sold it... few PMs here and he pushed domain back to me and I sold that domain. Sedo made a payment and we split the profit. Nice :)
For how much you have purchased it from him?

•••
Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
Congratulations. This is a true domainers reasoning.

Dropping and taking up the domain at the right time and selling it for the right price.

•••
•••
I do really like .info had a good success with it, have been trying to register few more but all the good ones are gone. Congrats on the sale tho.

•••
Congrats...:xf.smile:

Really Funny Sale...:xf.wink:

•••
•••
ha, thats awesome! Great sale

•••
Really a funny sale.
@DexDN that's really selfless of you.

•••
Mehn! That's funny indeed. Congratulations!

•••
Hello guys
In Jan 2016 I didn't renew one of my .info domain name because of high renewal cost.
Before two months I have found that it is available for registration, so I have registered it for $1.
Today the domain sold it for $350.
Thanks for all.
what's the name?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back