Dynadot

Funny Puns Website - Pun.Me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

I have finished developing the start of my Funny Puns website! It is a fully responsive puns/one liner website, updated on a day to day basis with new content in a visual manor.

I plan to add a blog to the site in the future for higher quality content and more shareable/social content.

Please let me know what you think of my site with general feedback, feature requests and any bugs you might find: Pun.Me

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't say the worth of it exactly, but the site looks cool. You can add more social media buttons not only facebook to share. and comment section for each PUN in case.

•••
I really like the name and the modern look of the site. You sure are making your competition look dated! The only thing I find distracting is that grey filter between the images and the puns. White text with a black outline makes text readable on just about any image.

I also think TSB is right that more social media buttons and comments for each pun would be a good thing.

If you go to the about page and then click on home you get 404 error, just fyi.

Best of luck with it and nice job!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the comments so far, i wasn't looking so much for a valuation just general feedback.

I have fixed the about us 404 error, thanks for spotting that!

What sort of social media buttons would you recommend? Each pun has an individual facebook,twitter and google plus per pun? What would you suggest adding?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back