Impact
Appraisal please for
FunkyYou.com
BoosterFood.com
RetailViking.com
PureAcre.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What I see here are highly brandable domains. The only one I see that has some intrinsic value is Booster foods.

FunkyYou.com - I don't know what niche brand this would be for, as I think it could be many, but highly brandable and short. Low to mid XXX @ wholesale, potential XXXX @ retail.

BoosterFood.com - Very good for the health food niche, I think. Low to mid XXXX @ wholesale, potential minimum high XXXX+ @ retail.

RetailViking.com - Good brand for some sort of tool or coupon/deal site. But I think you will have to develop for a worthwhile sale price. Hard Niche to profit from anymore. It could also be the name for some sort of dropship/retail arbitrage tool. Good for branding. But I can't even begin to give a sales price guess.

PureAcre.com - sounds like a great brand, but I don't know what for. As-is, XX @ wholesale, maybe mid XXX @ retail, but it may take a while.

My appraisals are my opinion and nothing more.

•••
Thank you for the feedback

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back