Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Funkthis.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickStagg

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hi there,
this is my second appraisal request today so I apologise if thats over the top but this is a real important domain to me and I dont want to lose it lightly, I need to get it right and not look back and go ....if only !!!!

funkthis.com


Registered for 4years + and used as the main domain for my design/web business, your opinions are valued, if selling I would be selling with funkthis.net & funkthis.info

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont see any real value in the name itself.Maybe with your site,But not just the name alone IMO

$x to reg fee IMO
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Low to Med $XX
 
0
•••
Nice name! Not quite sure about the value though...
 
0
•••
Yeah snoopi,
thats the problem I have....have had a few serious people offer money in the thousands (domainers and end users) and other people who generally offer $XX
 
0
•••
NickStagg said:
Yeah snoopi,
thats the problem I have....have had a few serious people offer money in the thousands (domainers and end users) and other people who generally offer $XX


Curious as to why you didn't accept 'thousands' for this name?

Gene
 
0
•••
I will be doing Gene, havent before because its my 'main domain' and its going to be a wrench and an 'inconvenience' to loose it....it means I have to change my 'company name'.
 
0
•••
NickStagg said:
Hi there,
this is my second appraisal request today so I apologise if thats over the top but this is a real important domain to me and I dont want to lose it lightly, I need to get it right and not look back and go ....if only !!!!

The more work you get us to do, the better ;)

We are all too lazy here! :lol:

Any price in the xxxx range... i would snap up, without a look back, at all!
 
0
•••
mdi xx$ to high xx$ :imho:

Petter
:wave:
 
0
•••
well if you said someone offered you $xxxx, then its value is $xxxx. Hows that for half-assed
 
0
•••
For the music industry, this is an important name, as it combines Funk with F**k this!
likely to be for an album title or cool name for funk music site. That's why you are half-inclined to hold it..right? Well time to move on and take the 4x offer unless you are a music exec.................
 
0
•••
It's a cool domain. But it doesn't say about obvious developement idea for the name. Doesn't speak for it self. I'd sell it off for anything high $xxx+.

Best Luck,
Pratik
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back