NameSilo

domain fromcapital Com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aksel

Established Member
Impact
28
Greetings,

I would like to know your opinion due to your experience in the field.

Thank you in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $1000
 
2
•••
Last edited:
2
•••
2
•••
I would say $1000

Hi,
Thank you for your consideration and I am actually happy with the suggestion.
On the other hand, I am also curious about why it would worth $1000?

Thank you again.
 
0
•••
This domain does not really have a given sale value in my opinion, it's the wrong combination.

"Capital" word has a lot of value, and position is good. But "from" kills it. IT should be a location to make sense, like "From Berlin".

Side note many domain beginners think anything sells if it has a good word in, well, not really.

I don't see why anyone would want to drop more than $100 on this domain, and even so I think that would be a bad investment.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
This domain does not really have a given sale value in my opinion, it's the wrong combination.

"Capital" word has a lot of value, and position is good. But "from" kills it. IT should be a location to make sense, like "From Berlin".

Side note many domain beginners think anything sells if it has a good word in, well, not really.

I don't see why anyone would want to drop more than $100 on this domain, and even so I think that would be a bad investment.

Thank you for your analysis. I hope to learn more in time.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back