NameSilo

From Wordpress Installs to Custom Programming / Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.


Logos


Hello everyone. My name is Shaun Bonk with Bonk Media. Currently based in Utah, we can offer you a great service, at a great price.

Prices are on a per project basis to get you a fair price.

Latest Work

Minisites:
http://www.recycleplanet.org/
http://www.bahamasislands.com/
http://www.anguillavacations.com/
http://clickjacker.com/

Amazon Affiliate Sites:
http://www.kneelengthdresses.com/
http://www.gardeningaccessories.org/
http://www.10bestdigitalcameras.com/
http://witchdress.com/

Web Design:
http://americanforkoilchange.com/
http://www.localtanningsalon.com/
http://marielmendoza.com/
http://beyourtrainer.com/

More clientèle available upon request. PM or email me for more details or to begin work.

While I am not the cheapest on NamePros, I do have 100% positive iTrade feedback, I am a fellow NamePros moderator, and have been on NamePros since August 2003. I also have high quality work, and great conversions for affiliate / minisite type sites. I am willing to work with your budget.

You can also contact me via:
Website - http://bonk-media.com/
AIM - shaunid
MSN - [email protected]
Yahoo - shaunbonk
Google - [email protected]
Skype - djdeth
Phone - (801) 770-4601 Extension 1 = Web Design. Extension 2 = Video (My timezone is MST)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
0
•••
Still available for more work.
 
0
•••
Will be done with 10 new sites soon. PM me for a quote today.
 
0
•••
It's my birthday today. Do us both a favor and get some web work from Bonk Media today! :)
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Shaun, i need you to integrate whmcs, i also need to put affiliate script on hosting services. could you do that? thx.
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Still available. Contact me for your web needs.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Looking for a "customized" wordpress theme - PM me with prices and time frame.
 
0
•••
all i can say is Happy Birthday ! How old are you now ? :)
 
0
•••
I am 26 :)
 
0
•••
shaun,
I need some work done. pm sent
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back