NameSilo

negotiable Froggeries.com (And 10+ Other Premium Names)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dande

Premium DomainsTop Member
Impact
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT ME WITH YOUR BEST OFFER FOR ANY OF THESE PREMIUM NAMES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iConvo.com = $60k

Titanious.com = $25k

DNCForum.com = $12k

Bitcoy.com = $10k

Sneepy.com = $12k

Barca.live = $10k

Resetta.com = $23

Resettare.com = 24k

SunGlasses.cam
= $4.9k

BridalCollege.com = $14k
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These names are for immediate sales. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registrar: Dynadot.com
Transfer: To any registrar
Payment: Epik/Payoneer Escrow

PM Offers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I must add that Resettare is an Italian word for Reset. The exact work (Resettare) gets over 100k monthly search according to Google Adword keyword planner.

•••
Bitcoy is exactly how many people spell Bitcoin and Google sees Bitcoy as Bitcoin. BITCOY.COM is probably one of the best Crypto currency domain name available

•••
People who are known to be sneepy are cool and slightly badass. Sneepy.com is truly badass. 1K exact search

•••
Barca Live

Monthly search = 100K

Competition = Low

Average CPC = $0.70

That is $70,000 in monthly traffic value
Plus over 1,000 monthly type-in traffic

$10k is the minimum offer I'd consider for this great name (Barca.live)

Last edited:
•••
BridalCollege.com is the ideal name for a professional wedding school

•••
DHEGIHA.COM is going for sale too. Dhegiha - a division of the Siouan language family, comprising the dialects spoken by the Omaha, Osage, Kansa, Ponca, and Quapaw.

•••
ORHIO.COM is selling this month. I am looking at $120k only

ORHIO-LOGO-DESIGN-458x275.png

Registrar: Moniker
Expires: 2018. To be renewed till 2023
Good type in traffic.

There are number of luxury, handcrafted products out there named ORHIO. About 6,310 results is currently being returned on Google search for this exact word. There are startups whose names are Orhio. And this name can only be owned by one of them. Race across the line and become the proud owner of this highly 'sought after' name.

Once you take possession of ORHIO.COM others naming their products and startups Orhio are going to be working for you. All their marketing efforts will go your way. Don’t settle for anything less, Orhio.com is still available for now.

Last edited:
•••
iConvo.com has to be the perfect name for any serious world class news startup. This is a niche killer domain and a ticket to the table of Main Stream Media.

Lets get the conversation started!

•••
Froggeries - places or enclosures where frogs are kept, and often bred. Get Froggeries.com

•••
SunGlasses.cam - The best non dot com SunGlass domain name

•••
ForexOx.com is probably the best available Forex domain name in the market. $12,590

•••
NewSussex.com is selling too

•••
Have I mentioned Tose.co is selling too?

•••
MicroHaul.com is nothing open for offer

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back