Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Fritas.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigb08

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi guys,
Just got the domain Fritas.net
It is a Spanish generic word meaning "chips" or "fries".
Any idea on its worth?
Could I reach any end users with this?
Thank you :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone got an opinion?
 
0
•••
I think it means more on the "Fried" side.
 
0
•••
No it definetly means fries.
 
0
•••
I am an American living in Spain and fritas here means fried but its an adjective without a noun which has no special meaning as far as I know. I know it does not mean chips or fries here and just means something is fried. If I go wake up my Spanish girlfriend and tell her we need to go get some "fritas" she is going to look at me funny ask me what the heck am I talking about. It is extremely unlikely the name would get type in traffic, at least from this country.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think you may be thinking "Papas Fritas" - which is french fries
 
0
•••
thanks everyone :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back