Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain frinfo.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kins

Established Member
Impact
0
fr+info
french infomation
how about it?:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good name.

Won't be surprised if it sells for $1000-$5000 range.
 
0
•••
just low xx$
 
0
•••
0
•••
I see this as a mid to high xx name.


good luck
 
0
•••
reg fee to low $xx
 
0
•••
I agree with karanlabra. It kind of appears to me as free info. But it could be french. How about frenfo?
 
0
•••
frankfurt + info
fraternity + info (fraternityinfo.com)
fraud + info (fraudinfo.com)
freaky + info
freeware + info (freeware-info.com)
freight + info
fresh + info (freshinfo.com)
fruits + info (fruitsinfo.com)
fromage + info
 
0
•••
Low $xx.. Good luck.
 
0
•••
reg fee to low $xx

reg fee? hh~~~
go on discussion:music:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

frankfurt + info
fraternity + info (fraternityinfo.com)
fraud + info (fraudinfo.com)
freaky + info
freeware + info (freeware-info.com)
freight + info
fresh + info (freshinfo.com)
fruits + info (fruitsinfo.com)
fromage + info


that is very useful to me ,thx:wave:
 
0
•••
Good name.

Won't be surprised if it sells for $1000-$5000 range.

I will be surprised! I don’t think it’s worth more than $20.
 
0
•••
No more than low $xx.
 
0
•••
thx to your useful appraisal
 
0
•••
I will be surprised! I don’t think it’s worth more than $20.

That's because you are probably reseller and don't use domains for development.

There is one country code (smaller than France), for which +info.com I'd pay that price range (up to 5K).
 
0
•••
I would not say "french information" but "France Information" like information about France. :)

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
I would not say "french information" but "France Information" like information about France. :)

Good luck with it.

yeah, French Information:bingo:
 
0
•••
the more persons discuss the name, the more info i can get
 
0
•••
Its my domain, Frih+info, :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back