NameSilo

negotiable friendflood.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty3Down

Established Member
Impact
2
friendflood.com (PR2)

Hey everyone,
I just acquired friendflood.com and we are considering either developing it or selling it.

It has a PR2.

This site gained it's popularity as a myspace friend adder software site. It still has several backlinks but I'll let you check all that out yourself (I never trust anything until I check it out myself).
We have been thinking about developing it as a "friend adder" review site for those getting ready to purchase a myspace friend adder.

If you have any questions please pm them this way.

Please PM all offers as well.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump

Some decent offers so far guys...
But we're looking to sell it for just a little more.
Thanks and hope to hear a few more!

Thirty3Down
 
0
•••
Last chance to snag this up and coming domain (Which already has a PR2)!
The few offers that I've received so far were just a little too low.

Keep Sending them guys!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back