Not open for further replies.

Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
What are your thoughts guys?

FreshmenYear.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just grammatically speaking, the proper spelling would be FreshmanYear... which I could see being a resource based website. FreshmenYear.com ... I don't see what anyone would turn it into besides a college humor themed website.

•••
Just grammatically speaking, the proper spelling would be FreshmanYear... which I could see being a resource based website. FreshmenYear.com ... I don't see what anyone would turn it into besides a college humor themed website.

Freshmen is the dictionary plural of freshman and is used when you're referring to a group. I've seen them both used in the educational setting.

•••
Freshmen is the dictionary plural of freshman and is used when you're referring to a group. I've seen them both used in the educational setting.
I understand that freshmen is the plural, but freshman year is the first year of high school or college, there is no "freshmen year". So I could see someone wanting to build a website to possibly help freshmen students through their freshman year, but in that case they could just register freshmenstudents.com because that's available and would fit the market just as well.

Just trying to help. I think there's a limited market of end users because of the spelling.

•••
I understand that freshmen is the plural, but freshman year is the first year of high school or college, there is no "freshmen year". So I could see someone wanting to build a website to possibly help freshmen students through their freshman year, but in that case they could just register freshmenstudents.com because that's available and would fit the market just as well.

Just trying to help. I think there's a limited market of end users because of the spelling.

Thanks! I really don't see it being a difference between freshmenstudents and freshmenyear. This is an article using the plural exactly the same way. HuffPost

http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/freshmen-year-of-college.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back