Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

French Domain Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronideli

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I am looking for french language domain names. I would prefer .COM extension. Looking for generic terms or quality domains.

Sincerly,
Roni Deli
FlyMedia
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.
 
0
•••
I have ajuris.com
Has some traffic too
Let me know if interested
 
0
•••
I have this one...Couchette,net
 
0
•••
nomsdeguerre.com
nomsdeplume.com
 
0
•••
douleur.com
 
0
•••
/edit:

Deleted, but name sent by PM
 
Last edited:
0
•••
SecretsdeFrance.com
MysteresFrancais.com
AmitieSexuelle.com
LesVins.net
LeVincBlanc.com
LesVinsBlancs.com
LeVinRouge.com
LesVinsRouges.com

I have several others religuous in nature.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Revoway.com all French traffic page rank 3 about 250 visitors a month many back links
Farlet.com All French traffic relating to wine about 100-200 visitors a month
 
0
•••
Here are a few, please PM if interested:

.COM
Glacière.com
Véhiculeélectrique.com
HôtelOffre.com
InternetTéléphone.com
TéléviseursLCD.com
PrêtsEnLigne.com
MacaoHôtels.com
MacauHôtels.com
RéfrigérateurCongélateur.com
LocationVéhicule.com
SatelliteTélévision.com
TéléLCD.com
LeTéléphone.com
SéjourWeekend.com

.INFO
TéléphonesMobiles.info
TéléphonePortable.info

.BIZ
Téléchargements.biz
Français.biz
Prêts.biz
PrêtPersonnel.biz
TéléphonesPortables.biz
PrêtImmobilier.biz
RachatCrédit.biz
RachatDeCrédit.biz
Défiscalisation.biz
Téléphones.biz
 
0
•••
here is a french IDN

FêteNationale .com

Also have:

TourVirtuel .com
FootballVirtuel .com
BarVirtuel .com
RestoVirtuel .com

PM if interested
 
0
•••
withdrawn
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Real france

ifrance.info
 
0
•••
SonParfum.com going cheap. Also a generic .fr with traffic and revenue. Pm if interested.
 
0
•••
.com :

ASPFRANCE.com
JAPANIM.com (French for Japan Anime)
NANOACTU.com + NANOACTUS.com
NANOMEDECINE.com

.info :

artificiel.info
biochimie.info
cretin.info
crous.info
desir.info
essai.info
golfeurs.info
guitare.info + guitares.info
homosexualite.info
impuissance.info
photogravure.info
pigistes.info
postes.info
reveil.info
tabou.info
terrorisme.info

All Listed at Sedo.
 
0
•••
bazarder.com
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Captez.com

PM Sent for Captez.com.
 
0
•••
I have
chereamie.com
pm if interested
 
0
•••
Oignons.com

PM if interested!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back