Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FreeWirelessCalls.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slugraduate

Established Member
Impact
22
I picked this domain up a couple of months back. What kind of profit potential does it have? Maybe I should adsense it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd look for a PHP script somewhere, hire a developer, or create a directory listing for tools to make wireless calls online. The domain describes the content very well. Mid-high $xx.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
undeveloped midxx range only
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input Etab & lovelylovely. I didn't think of the directory aspect of this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back