NameSilo

Freeware.TV Premium Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
I am selling Freeware.tv
It is a $500 per year premium and expires on May 25, 2008
Registered at Enom.tv

$60 offer on Sedo will send into auction.

If you would like to make an offer and avoid auction please PM. All offers will be considered. I am looking for a $250 BIN or best offer.

According to wordtracker freeware is searched 5,241 per day! This is an excellent domain for development/online store.

I have no need for this domain anymore so get it before I let it drop and it gets repriced.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back