Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain freeupload.be

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentkiller

Established Member
Impact
1
appraise please.

(I know the extension kills the domain itself.) :hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $x at max in resale market undeveloped, may be more if you find right buyer.
 
0
•••
.be is kinda becoming like .tk ! Getting itself spoilt!
 
0
•••
freeupload.be isn't bad, I think you could atleast get $5-10 for it. Even though it's a .be, it's easy to remember and I think that's very important.
 
0
•••
I don't think that the extension kills the name. It's just that .be domain are nothing special in my opinion, but they are as good or bad as many other country extensions.

I would say low $$$ to mid $$$. :)
 
0
•••
The reason i feel .be aint good as other ccTLDs is, bcoz it was free most have gone into low profile websites & free hosting places. Many of those domains are used by ppl running unlicensed scripts & sites with copied/low quality content. A decent company definitely wont go for .be domains, atleast in near future.
 
0
•••
Celdric said:
I don't think that the extension kills the name. It's just that .be domain are nothing special in my opinion, but they are as good or bad as many other country extensions.

I would say low $$$ to mid $$$. :)

low to mid $XXX? I HIGHLY doubt it would ever sell for more than $20 IMO.
 
0
•••
Good points, Smooth and I agree. :)

But it think, it's just a matter of time. In one or two years only a few people will remember how it started with .be domains. If I had a good .be name I wouldn't give it away for a few cents just because of a temporary bad reputation. I would wait.
 
0
•••
Nice keyword.

Most freeupload servers are associated with illegal activties, so to sell it you may need to deal with underground ppl.
 
0
•••
Actually most famous free upload sites like this is running under some other extension (rapidshare.de)

It may get value if you develop it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back