Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain freemoviestar.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmart

New Member
Impact
0
Freemoviestar.com please appraise

This is cash parked and gets hits, but I would like to know the value if anyone can help.

I'm new to the site, but it appears that a lot of you guys know your stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi cmart,

FreeMovies.com would be a fantastic domain.

And with this one…I like your thinking; you are heading in the right direction, but the word combo does not work. You don’t get a free movie star (although many would want one!), so the phraseology is awkward. You need to come up with a better word combo.

Thus I don’t see much value with the domain and I think you would be better picking another domain altogether.

Good luck to you, my friend.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the help Kevin.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back