Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Freelance PHP Developer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My name is Adam and i am a PHP developer with 6 years experience under my belt in multiple languages. I work for a set price per project or else a fixed hourly rate depending on the clients preference. I have very strong experience in PHP/MySQL, CSS, XHTML. I also have some skills in Flash AS3, Javascript and AJAX. I prefer to take on PHP driven applications but i will take any projects into consideration. I have a few examples below of my design work and also sites I've made driven by pure PHP/mySQL.

Portfolio

Some Designs
http://www.deniedevolution.com/design2copy.png
http://www.deniedevolution.com/portfolio_layout4.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/Adamoverload/preview_raffle.jpg

The last design was a fully automated site which generated sites of interest per day for members, it was a competition between site owners to try and get their site out to new users and potential members. This site was a personal project but I have since stopped it but if anyone wants to take the reins of this site they are more than welcome to contact me :)

Anyway, PM me for a quote on a project!

Remember im open to any projects!!!

Thanks, Adam :hearts:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still seeking more projects.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back