SKG Established Member Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 45 Jan 11, 2006 774 views 8 replies #1 "Free IPTV." IPTV is taking over Europe and Asia!! Huge commercial potential I think for this domain. What do you think?
"Free IPTV." IPTV is taking over Europe and Asia!! Huge commercial potential I think for this domain. What do you think?
gamehouse VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 20 Jan 11, 2006 #2 It sounds cool and easy flow. Nice name. But how can any company efford free iptv though? Gamehouse
SKG Established Member Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 45 Jan 11, 2006 #4 Plenty of ways around it I think. One month free, etc.
gamehouse VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 20 Jan 11, 2006 #5 Yup, got it. Gamehouse SKG said: Plenty of ways around it I think. One month free, etc. Click to expand...
Yup, got it. Gamehouse SKG said: Plenty of ways around it I think. One month free, etc. Click to expand...
SKG Established Member Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 45 Jan 11, 2006 #6 PS FreeIPTV.tv is available to reg with no premium. However, I chose not to reg it because of tv twice. Did not sound right to me. gamehouse said: It sounds cool and easy flow. Nice name. But how can any company efford free iptv though? Gamehouse Click to expand... Gamehouse, see as an example: http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=34720
PS FreeIPTV.tv is available to reg with no premium. However, I chose not to reg it because of tv twice. Did not sound right to me. gamehouse said: It sounds cool and easy flow. Nice name. But how can any company efford free iptv though? Gamehouse Click to expand... Gamehouse, see as an example: http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=34720
gamehouse VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 20 Jan 11, 2006 #7 Hi SKG, Thanks a lot for the link. Very helpful. Gamehouse SKG said: PS FreeIPTV.tv is available to reg with no premium. However, I chose not to reg it because of tv twice. Did not sound right to me. Gamehouse, see as an example: http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=34720 Click to expand...
Hi SKG, Thanks a lot for the link. Very helpful. Gamehouse SKG said: PS FreeIPTV.tv is available to reg with no premium. However, I chose not to reg it because of tv twice. Did not sound right to me. Gamehouse, see as an example: http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=34720 Click to expand...
NamespaceX NamespaceX.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,684 Jan 12, 2006 #9 Looks like a winner to me. Had I found it I would have reg'd it! The gamble is will "IP" become a public/commercial, ie search, term or will it remain an web insider's term. Either way the name has value. IMO
Looks like a winner to me. Had I found it I would have reg'd it! The gamble is will "IP" become a public/commercial, ie search, term or will it remain an web insider's term. Either way the name has value. IMO