Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FreeInternet.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
Hello, community. I want your thoughts about freeinternet.info. I find this interesting, what are your ideas?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
40 bucks ,but end user can be big
 
1
•••
ill try to send you a couple leads
 
1
•••
1
•••
Awesome.You are awesome. Thank you.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I like names like this with ''old school'' nature. I will set it for sale on sedo and i try to contact with some companies. Thank you for your opinions. I will keep this thread open for 1-2 days.
 
0
•••
years ago we popped some .info on Google

today with development costs being so high, we don't operate even 1 .info

you used to be able to just put a decent video on youtube and have a landing page on an EMD

now you need a portal an social media development and an app

if you don't have 100K to 500K MINIMUM you can't really develop a project

heck 1 million users is now controlled by google and their play store

.info just is not a development spec asset today

GOOD LUCK
 
1
•••
I have some pretty good info's ,,they are hard to sell
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back