Established freeforumsite.com for sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottAN

Established Member
Impact
1
not much content on the site (http://www.freeforumsite.com) but there are 7 users and im selling the script ($50 value)

Again, I'm selling:
- domain (freeforumsite.com)
- auto-create script integrated with phpbb forum
- database with users

its all fully set up and ready to go, I just don't have the time to market it

The script allows you to put advertisements on all of the users forums - it is a very good script
The site uses up very little space (all forums are run off of the same physical install on the server) and runs very efficiently

BIN is $55
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If the script werent phpBB I'd be interested. Is the IPB one available still?
 
0
•••
GeorgeB said:
If the script werent phpBB I'd be interested. Is the IPB one available still?

Hi,

Ive got the scipt to create multiple forums on the IPB board 1.2 version.
(usually installable in cPanel script section)

PM me if intrested.
 
0
•••
0
•••
BIN - if you will still host if for a little while (less than a month). I just don't have time to move it right now.

Please PM me your paypal information so I can get this paid.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
KPR sebflipper states the script can only be used on one domain per purchase.

How can you resell the script? thats illegal?

Unless you can state otherwise.
 
0
•••
Elemental said:
KPR sebflipper states the script can only be used on one domain per purchase.

How can you resell the script? thats illegal?

Unless you can state otherwise.

The script to create multiple forums is freesource. check out www.invisionize.com :)

dc1pop said:
The script to create multiple forums is freesource. check out www.invisionize.com :)

Also forgot to say thats for the IPB one not sure about the PHPBB one thats on offer her. Its sold now naywell so well done with the sale :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back